If you want to cancel Amazon Prime Membership, then here is an article you should read carefully to know how to go about it. To unsubscribe from Amazon Prime is easy as A, B, C, D as long as you are ready to do it. The platform provided it’s users the easy method to cancel their membership without issues.
You can end your Amazon Prime membership, or cancel your free trial to ensure it doesn’t convert to a full Amazon Prime membership when you follow the steps in this article carefully.
Prime Video is a membership service that allows unlimited streaming of video from the Prime Video catalog. This service allows you to download an app to place orders for fast same-day delivery.
With Prime Video, you can access more than 15,000 movies and TV episodes. But if you no longer want to be a member of the platform, the steps below will guide you on how to cancel your membership.
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership | Unsubscribe From Amazon Prime
The steps below works for both ending your membership or canceling your free trial:
- Go to Manage Your Prime Membership.
- Click “End membership” on the left-hand side of the page.
- NOTE: Paid members who haven’t used their Amazon Prime benefits, including One Day Delivery, Prime Video, Prime Music and the Kindle Owners Lending Library will be eligible for a full refund. Paid members who have used their Amazon Prime benefits may be eligible for a partial refund based on use.
Canceling your Free Trial:
- Go to the Prime membership link given above
- Click “Cancel a free trial” or “Do not continue” on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you select Do not continue for your free trial, you’ll receive benefits until your free trial period ends. Then your membership will cancel, and your payment card won’t be charged.
Hope this article was helpful? Use the COMMENT BOX below to discuss it with us. Also, feel free to share How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership on your Social Media account so that others can still know about it.