You can Cancel Deezer Subscription at anytime provided you no longer want to use the service. When you cancel your Subscription, it does not mean you are deleting your Account. You will just have to use the Free Deezer Service again if you don’t mind the Occasional Ads. Read on to see the steps to unsubscribe.
The Reason for the Subscription which is also known as Premium+ Service on Deezer, is for you to get Unlimited Musics, offline Mode, no Ads Display and lots More. But if the Service are too much for you to Subscribe to, or for any reason at all, then you are welcome to Read the Cancellation Steps here.
Once it is Cancelled, You can keep listening to music with deezer Free plan, as long as you don’t mind a few ads.
The way you cancel your Subscription depends on how you subscribed to Deezer; If you were Subscribed via the following;
Then you can cancel using the steps for each given below;
How to Cancel Deezer Subscription | Deezer.com Steps to Unsubscribe
See the Steps Below to cancel your Deezer Subscription;B
— On iTunes
To Cancel if you subscribed using iTunes, Visit here.
— Through your mobile phone provider
Here you have to contact your mobile provider to change your subscription settings.
— By Credit Card or Debit Card
Follow the steps below to successfully cancel your Subscription;
- On your Mobile, Launch and Log in to the Deezer app
- Tap My Music
- Next, Tap on Settings
- Manage my Account
- Manage my Subscription
- Then On “Cancel my Subscription”
- Select your reason for cancelling and click on Confirm
— On Deezer Official Website
- Go to www.deezer.com
- Log in to your Deezer account*
- Click on Settings (Gear icon)
- Next Click on Account Settings
- Manage my subscription
- Cancel my Subscription
- Select your reason for cancelling and click on “Confirm”
If you are Subscribed via Paypal Account, Then The Steps above on the Official Website Will do cancel your Subscription. Alternatively it’s possible to cancel the recurring payment via your PayPal account: See the Steps below;
- Log in to your Paypal account
- Click on Settings (Gear Icon) on the top right of the page
- Select Payments on the top of the page
- Click on the “Manage pre-approved payments”
- Select the payment showing Deezer
- Click Cancel at the top of the page
- Click Cancel profile to confirm
With the Steps given above, You will be Unsubscribed from Deezer premium Services. You can get the subscription again anytime you want.
Share this steps to Cancel Deezer Subscription on your Social Media Account so that others can still know about it. And also Feel Free to ask any question using the COMMENT Session below regarding to www.deezer.com