Skin is the sensitive outer layer of our body and because of its sensitiveness any harmful skin care can cause harm to it. Diet plays a role in the condition of the skin and its related structures such as the nails and hair. Skin care product aren’t always good to the skin thats why i want to teach you how to take care of your skin naturally.
A healthful diet does more for the health and beauty of the skin than any external applications or cosmetic treatments.
Characteristics of the skin
- It is the source of our beauty
- The skin is a sensitive to nutritional deficiencies especially proteins, vitamins A&C, iron and zinc
- It is actively involved in the body’s purifying processes
- Your skin is the source of allergic reactions because many food-based allergic reactioons are manifested through the skin.
Diseases of the Skin
This is the infection of the skin’s sebaceous glands that produces sebum, an oil that protects the skin
- Dry skin
This can be caused because of age , excess fat insulation and harsh chemicals applied on the skin which tends to dehydrate the skin cells and makes the skin look rough, cracked and unattractive.
It is the body’s rejection of a chemical substance known as antigen
- Dermatitis and eczema
These terms are similar and both refers to a skin condition characterized by irritation and inflammation, redness, itching and scaling.
How to care for your skin
To abstain yourself from all these above mentioned diseases of the skin:
- Avoid chemical substances that you apply on your body which can be hazardous
- Use hot water to bath because they remove oils from your skin
- Shave carefully
- Eat foods that will moisturize your skin
- Always consume healthy foods that will help in your skin nourishment
- Wash your face twice a day
- Drink plenty of water, it will help you to hydrate your skin.
Also See: iCloud Login | iCloud Download for Windows | Android | iPhoneiCloud Login | iCloud Download for Windows | Android | iPhone
Foods for the skin
- Groundnut: The minerals in this nut plays a vital role in the formation and restoration of the skin.
- Cucumber: 96% of this fruit weight is water, they are eaten raw, cooked and pickled. It helps in hydrating the skin.
- Mango: It nourishes the skin and also protects the arteries. it is the richest in pro-vitamin A among all fruits because of that it keeps a beautiful complexion and prevent a premature age
- Beans : it nourishes the skin and benefits the hair follicles. it is recommended for hair loss, hair fragility and dandruff.
We are so privileged to tech you how to care for the skin, now you will look so moisturizing and outstanding among your mates when you heed to these steps and informations gotten from this page. You can use the comment box below to rate our guide.