I decided to pick up this title and work on because I’ve found out that majority of Android users even though they’ve used their Phone for a long time, still find it hard to be able to properly set this option in their android devices. So I think it will be pretty cool to show people how to be able to change Android display mobility without the help of someone else or even go to the length of trying to locate the person to just do this simple stuff. Read this post thoroughly because it will guide towards having the experience to change Android display mobility of your Phone device.
In this display mobility, there are about two things which I’m going to show you here on this site. One of which is how you can be able to set the brightness of your Android phone and the other is set your Auto-rotate screen. Most of you who are famous for the later might be thinking what you need to do with it. But believe when I tell that there are some people whose Android screen still turns sideways and they think it’s just like that and can’t be changed. It’s practically true that’s how it is when you bought the Phone but it can also be changed.
Most of you might be thinking about “why does my battery continue running down?” The reason is not farfetched as there are options on your Android device which you’ve not properly set, one of which is the Brightness of your Phone. If you’re not aware, well this option just chunks up the battery percentage that you can’t properly imagine when it’s not properly set. Believe me when I tell you I’m talking out of an experience. So, therefore, everything you need to know how to change Android display mobility has been packaged for you here.
Steps on How to Change Android Display Mobility
The steps to perform this task have been highlighted below.
Set Your Phone’s Auto-rotate Screen
- The first thing to do is to go to your Phone’s home screen and tap on the Settings.
- Then you have to scroll and locate and tap on “Display.”
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see the “Auto-rotate screen” option which has already been ticked. So you just have to click on that box to un-tick it.
Once you’ve taken the above steps below, you’ll see that your Phone will stop doing that screen rotation stuff. But if you like your Phone being that way there’s no need to bother.
How to Change your Screen Brightness
- Firstly, locate the settings icon of your Android phone via your home screen.
- Then scroll to the display and tap on “Display.”
- There, you’ll the “Brightness” option.
- You can now reduce the brightness of your device. You can also set it to Auto by taping on the “A”. With this, the bright now will reduce when you’re outside or where there’s light because of reflections but increases when you’re in a dark or low-light place.
Once you properly set this option, bet me it’s just another way of saving your battery life.
Read more: How to Change Smartphone Screen Resolution
Was that helpful? Drop your Comment below. And also Share the post.