Have you been trying to change your Facebook Username and you are thinking whether it possible. Well then my answer is YES! it is totally possible. Facebook Username can be changed today through the guild line to be shown to now.
Facebook is one of the most popular and used social media platforms in the world today which over 13 billion people login on facebook on daily bases. Facebook allows you to chat with friends and family, you can equally upload pictures and videos on facebook platform.
Most people get this wrong and end up confusing themselves on the difference between Facebook Username and Facebook name. Your facebook username is the name that is fixed to your facebook profile URL. while your facebook name is the name that is been displayed on your profile. To sign up facebook click here
Also See: How to Create Facebook Profile Account
Reasons For changing Facebook Username
Actually there are some reason why you might want to change you Facebook Username
- You might have done an illegal name change
- You used a nickname for Facebook username and you want to make it look more official.
- Some others do change their username for there best purpose
- You are tired of your current username and want to try something new.
- You might have made an error when creating an account.
How to Edit Your Facebook Username
- First open your Facebook on your PC device
- Login in to facebook
- Click on the button facing down located after the help icon.
- Then click on the setting button.
- Click on the general setting bar, click on edit username
- Afterwards type in a new username and click on save changes.
- Then you will be ask to re-enter your password to continue.
There you have done it, congrats to the success
I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I enjoyed writing it for you. Don’t forget to share this article. And if you encounter any issues while trying any of the steps in this article, drop a comment and I’ll help in the best way I can.