Passwords are considered as our security key, meaning that if an illegal user gets hold of it then it simply means that the security gate has been bridged. When we talk about an email password, for instance, we’re referring to personal messaging online account. So it won’t be wise if you allow someone to gain access to your password because of the risk involved. Just like they say, no one is above mistake so that’s why you need to know how to be able to change yahoo mail password whenever such issue comes up.
The first thing to note about yahoo mail account passwords is that it should be able to contain strong or possibly long characters that you could be able to grasp, which is quite uneasy for hackers to crack. Although, it would be very interesting and sensitive if you consider using a combination of upper and lower case letters to form your password. Aside from such, it is still important you learn how to change yahoo mail password in order to maintain your security stand.
Over the past few years, there have been reported cases of online accounts being hacked, most notably the yahoo mail. Having a password inserted is quite cool, but it is important you constantly have your password changed due to security reasons. If you don’t do so, there is a possibility that your yahoo mail account information might be exposed to hackers in any way or the other and it’s just a matter of time before it manifests. Due to the circumstances involved, this site will then have to show you how you will be able to change yahoo mail password easily.
Steps to Change Yahoo Mail Password Account
One thing you need to bear in mind is that changing your yahoo mail password can be done via two methods. One of which is the use of a desktop or from a mobile web browser and the other is via Yahoo mail mobile apps. Just read below as we’ve packaged the steps for each method below.
Using a Desktop or Mobile Web Browser:
About four simple steps have been outlined for this method here. See below:
- The first thing to do is to go to the Yahoo Account security page.
- Secondly, you’ll have to click on “Change password.”
- You then have to insert your new password by clicking on the “Enter a new password” column.
- Finally, you just have to click on “Continue.”
Using Yahoo Mail Mobile Apps
This method comes with about eight steps. See below:
- Firstly, just tap on the “Menu icon” first.
- Secondly, you’ll have to click on “Manage Accounts.”
- Then click on “Account info.”
- Locate the “Security settings” and tap on it.
- The next step is where you’ll have to enter your security code in the column provided.
- Click on “Change password.”
- Then after that, tap on the “I would rather change my password” command.
- Finally, enter the new password and click on “Continue” to confirm.
You see how quick and easy it is!
Read more: How to Sign up Yahoo Mail Malaysia
You just have to leave a Comment in the box below. And then don’t hesitate to Share this post!