Yahoo Mail Account is a free email service owned by Yahoo. Thanks to the 1,000 GB of storage space that you get, you can send and receive large attachments without having to use services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
In addition, you can configure your inbox to check your accounts from external email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, or AOL.
Sign Up for a New Yahoo Account
To create a Yahoo account you simply need to follow a few easy steps.
- Go to Yahoo’s main page and click Mail > Sign up.
- Provide details about yourself, including your username, password.
Once this form has been filled out click continue.
- You will then be taken to a verification page where you decide if you want to receive a verification code by text or email.
- Enter the verification code and click Submit Code.
- Then your account is good to go.
How to Sign into a Yahoo Mail Account.
To access your Yahoo account
- Visit the Yahoo official website.
- Enter your email address and password then click Sign In.
- You can sign in to your Yahoo from your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
How to Delete Yahoo Mail Account
- Login to https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user? .
- Enter your password and click on “terminate this account” button.
- After 90 days , the account will permanently be terminated.