Apple ID is an account you use to access Apple services like the App store, iTune store, iCloud, iMessage, iBook store, Apple music, Apple news, or even podcasts. If you are ready to sign in to all Apple services mentioned above with one Apple ID and password, you will need to read this method to Create Apple ID is easy to follow.
Using the Apple ID, you can download free or purchase apps from iTune store. You don’t need an iPhone, iPod or iPad to use the Apple online store-though owning one makes it more easy.
Your Apple ID information is used to allow you to sign in securely and access your data. With your Apple ID, you protect the information you Share, You can also Say that the power to share and with whom you share that information is in your Hands.
Requirements Needed to Create your Apple ID
Here are what you need to create your Apple ID;
- A valid email address to use as your Apple ID username.
- A strong password.
- Your date of birth.
- Make Sure of Three security questions and answers to verify your identity
- A rescue email address (You can also use this information to reset your password).
With the steps provided below you can create your Apple ID to be able to access Apple services.
How To Create Apple ID Using iTunes | Apple ID Registration
- Open the iTunes software. Download the latest version if you don’t have it installed from iTunes website
- Click Sign In
- Next, click “Create Apple ID”
- Agree to the iTunes Store’s terms.
- Then Enter the email address you want to use for your account
- Create a password (Make sure the password is strong)
- As the Requirement earlier mentioned, Add security questions, enter your birthday (You’ll also have the option of including a rescue email, make sure you enter a different email address, If you have any)
- Click Continue.
- Next enter the payment method you want to be billed each time you make a purchase at the iTunes Store (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal). Enter the billing address of your card and the three-digit security code from the back
- Click Create Apple ID and your Apple ID Registration will be Completed
You can Create An Apple ID Via the Web by visiting HERE
Apple ID Sign in
Sign in to your Apple Account to Manage your Account, See the Steps below;
- To Sign in, Visit HERE
- Enter Your Apple ID in the Space Provide and Click the Arrow
- Enter your Password and Click the Arrow again to login
Let others Know about this Steps to Create Apple ID Using iTunes by sharing this Article on your Social Media Account, and feel free to use the COMMENT BOX Below for any question on this Apple ID Registration.