If you want to perform smooth transactions online without credit card or via domiciliary account, Bitcoin is just the right deal for you. It’s nothing new that it remains one the most popular Cryptocurrencies you can ever think of. It’s very essential in the stock exchange market because of its very high value that keeps on appreciating in the financial market driving more popularity across the globe. I’m just going to show you the procedures required for you to create Bitcoin account via blockchain.
Bitcoin is considered an electronic currency that uses peer-to-peer technology to operate. Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money, therefore making the transactions and the issuing of Bitcoins to be carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin’s popularity tends to grow more popular because of the fact that users from countries banned by PayPal can now use Bitcoin to pay them without those companies rejecting their payments. Now I’m going to discuss how to create Bitcoin account on the blockchain.
How to Create Bitcoin Account through Blockchain
Now, kindly follow the step by step guide highlighted for you below to enable you to open a new Bitcoin account.
- The first step is for you to visit blockchain.info/wallet. You will land on a page where you’ll have to click on “Create a free Bitcoin wallet.”
- Once another page appears, you’ll then have to fill your Email and Password. You must make sure that your password must contain a mixture of number and alphabet.
- Then Tick the terms of service button and click on “Continue.” Once you’re done that, you’ll just have to click on “Get started” in order to continue.
- After that, log in to the email you used when registering. A mail would have been sent to you just like the one below from blockchain. Tap on it to open it.
- The next step is where you’ll have to verify your email account. Once you’ve done that, you’ll then be redirected to another page showing that your email has been verified.
- After that, you’ll then have to go back to the link blockchain.info/wallet and then click on “Login.”
- Another page will, therefore, showcase for you to enter your Password and then click on “Login.”
- Once you’ve logged in to your Bitcoin account, you’ll then have to click on “Receive” to get your Bitcoin wallet address. This address is important because it is what you ’ll use to be receiving Bitcoin payment and even buying and selling Bitcoin.
- Once you’ve clicked on Receive, you’ll, therefore, see your Bitcoin wallet ID. It’ll be important for you to copy and save it somewhere.
- Once you access your Blockchain account, you’ll see an icon where you’ll need secure your account by enabling additional security features like your Phone number, and back up security phrase, etc. The reason for this is for you to be able to protect your account from hackers so it won’t be easily accessed.
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. And also, don’t hesitate to Share this post.