If you want to connect to a bitcoin network in order to transfer bitcoins, Blockchain wallet surely helps out with that process. Blockchain wallet is a free service which enables you to send and receive your Bitcoins without the need for Bitcoin client software. It enables you to convert BitCoins to cash at any time you want or make a payment for any services used. It takes just some few minutes to create blockchain wallet account.
A Blockchain wallet is an online application that allows you to store and transfer bitcoins as a payment to any part of the world. It is strongly protected by cryptography and hence it is merely impossible to crack. If you want to start storing Bitcoins, you need to follow the guideline provided for you on this site in order to be able to create blockchain wallet account.
Steps to Create Blockchain Wallet account
If you want to start accessing bitcoin transactions, you need to follow the guideline here, starting from creating the blockchain wallet account.
- The first step is to open www.blockchain.info.
- After that, you’ll then have select “Wallet option” from the list of navigation menu located at the top of the web page.
- Then tap on the “Wallet” button.
- When a new page opens, click on “Sign up.”
- When your registration form loads, you’ll be requested to input your Email and Password. Here, you can use your primary Gmail ID, but you’ll need to create a new strong password for the blockchain account.
- Your account has now been created meaning that you can now start using your blockchain account.
- After that, tap on “Get started” to view your dashboard. When your blockchain account shows, it will be set at 0 BTC showing that you’ve not yet made any transaction.
- You’ll then be required to verify your Email ID linked with your blockchain wallet.
- Finally, login to your New Blockchain Wallet accounts using your Wallet Identifier copied from your Email and with your password.
How to Secure your Blockchain Account
Now it’s time to secure your account. Get your backup phrase which will be used in case of your password was lost or any unauthorized changes.
- Click on “Backup Phrase” and it will ask for your account password.
- Enter the password and print the sheet.
- Press “next” in order to display the first four word of your back up phrase. Write the same on the printed sheet or somewhere else.
- Then click the next four words and write down next and same. It has totally 12-word phrases to note down. Make a copy somewhere and keep it safe.
- After writing all the 12 words, press “final step” button.
- The next screen will ask you to enter any four words at random.
- Then click “Finish” to complete your task.
Now you’ve finally done all the necessary procedures involved in your new blockchain account, you can start accessing your blockchain account anytime.
You can leave your Comment in the box below. And you’re also free to Share this post.