Having an AOL mail account offers you the opportunity to access your email messages via the use of a web browser. Whether you’re making use of a PC, Smartphone, Tablet, etc, you can be able to create new AOL mail account very easily for yourself. With this email account, you surely can be able to connect with your family, friends, and loved ones which do give you a wonderful experience. Due to the level of accessibility to this email service, it’s now possible for you to gain access to your account anywhere and anytime.
AOL walks you through the process of creating a new mail account and automatically checks for username availability. This username serves as your AOL identity and email address, which is very crucial for it to be carefully chosen. If you have trouble finding an available name, AOL offers suggestions that have already been verified in order for you to proceed with the account setup.
Giving the fact that AOL mail account is an internet provider, it doesn’t fall short of being linked similar to Yahoo mail. You also stand the chance to download the AOL App in order to get the benefits of your account via your mobile. One other thing about the AOL Homepage is that you can be able to get the latest and trendiest news and updates. So you just need to get started by following the normal procedure provided for you on this site in order to create new AOL mail account succinctly.
Steps to Create New AOL Mail Account
The steps provided for you below tends to guide you towards learning the process of setting up the AOL account on your device.
- The first thing you need to do is to click on www.aol.com in order to open the AOL mail homepage to sign up for a free AOL account.
- When you’ve clicked on sign up, you then have to enter your information details such as; your first and last names, DOB, gender, zip code, mobile phone number, and an alternative email (optional).
- Then after, you’ll then have to choose your username and then allow AOL to confirm the username. You’ll see a notification indicating whether the username has been used or not. If you don’t have any on your mind, AOL will provide you with an alternative to use.
- The next step is where you’ll have to choose a strong password containing a 16-character or more, which you’ll enter the password fields. It is advisable for you to use both combinations of letters, numbers, and symbols in order to create a strong password.
- You’ll then have to tap on the “Security Question” menu in order to select a security question and answer section which will eventually help you with future password recovery.
- After that, click “Sign up.”
- Finally, you’ll have to click on “Go to AOL Mail” in order to confirm and view your new account homepage.
After the completion, you’re now free to start using your AOL account and start accessing the message icon. If you’re having an issue with your email account, you can contact the AOL Live Technical Support once you upgrade to a paid AOL plan.
Not difficult, was it? You can decide to leave your Comment below. You’re also free to Share this post.