If you’re looking for a cool payment gateway provider for a rapid growth of your business, then you have to consider using Sage Pay. This platform is quite okay and safe for business users in the prospect of making an online payment. Its fascinating growth has equally granted it approval by all major acquiring banks. So, therefore, if you want to know how to create Sage Pay account, then you’re probably on the right site.
One thing you need to note before you create Sage Pay account is that there are wide ranges of business organizations making use of this payment method. So you don’t have to worry about the set up of this payment provider. Not only that, it equally does accept credit and debit cards making it easier for new business owners to still access it.
One other interesting fact about Sage Pay is that as a merchant, you’ll still have the option to take payments using your own Virtual Terminal, which supports online payment. The payments methods and cards have been accepted by Sage Pay are, Visa Credit and Debit Cards, Visa Electron, MasterCard, PayPal, Maestro, American Express, and JCB. In order to make use of Sage Payment, you first need to set up the account.
Steps to Create Sage Pay Account
You have to read below and see the steps on how you can be able to create Sage Pay account.
- For your first startup, you need to click on this link to apply online.
- Once the page opens, you need to select your country.
- Then enter your First and Last names.
- Then enter your email and Phone number.
- The next step is where you’ll have to enter your company’s name.
- After that, you’ll then be asked how you have information about Sage Pay.
- You’ll now be asked to search for your suitable Sage Pay partner.
- Once you’ve completed the setup, a link will then be sent to you by Sage Pay which you have to click on in order to create and confirm your Password.
Now you’ve successfully created your account!
Note: You have to note that Sage Pay makes use of a vendor name once you’re processing your online payment. This is what you’ll need in order to accept payments, and it’s been assigned for you by Sage Pay support. If you want to add your Vendor Name, you have to go to the Settings page and then click on “Save Changes.”
Once the account has been successfully created, you can now link your Sage Pay with your account. Follow the steps below to do this:
- You have to first log in to your create account.
- Then select “Shop” from the top menu.
- Click on “Shop Settings” in the left-hand menu.
- Then click on “Payment Gateways.”
- Then select Sage Pay from the list of available gateways.
- The next page that appears is where you’ll have to enter your Vendor Name and Password which have already been confirmed with Sage Pay.
- Then click on the “Accepted Cards” tab.
- You have to select the payment types you can accept and then click on “Save Changes.”
You have to note that there are no subscription payments on the Sage Pay payment gateway. If you want to request for a refund, you first have to apply through the transactional details screen located in your Dashboard > then login to your Sage Pay account and then continue with the refund.
How to Add Web Servers IP to your List of Valid IPs
Making use of Sage Pay enables you to add the payment request IP Address from the list of valid IPs within your Sage Pay account. In order to do this, you have to follow the steps below:
- You first have to log into your Sage Pay account.
- Then click “Settings.”
- Locate and tap on “Valid IPs.”
- You’ll then have to click on the “Add button” located at the bottom right corner.
- Enter the details of your web server and add the IP Address to the list.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll now be eligible to receive payments through Sage Pay on your Event Smart website.
You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this Post!