Tumblr is an interesting online social networking site that allows you to actively blog in a particular website of your choice. You stand the chance to enjoy your activities on the site because the platform is quite easy to use. Here, you’re eligible to make a whole lot of posts and getting the audience to view them. So, therefore, I’ll just have to show you how you can create Tumblr account.
Tumblr platform also allows you to meet and engage with other users where you can be able to make suggestions together prior to similar pages and posts. Once suggestions are made on the pages, they will be displayed on your dashboard coupled with trending contents of other users whom you follow. Not only that, you can also customize your own personal page by also changing the title and layout of the page. You just have to read below and see the guideline required for you to create Tumblr account.
Steps to Create Tumblr Account
It’s quite easy for you to be able to create Tumblr account. You just have to scroll down and follow the step-by-step method.
- You have to visit the Tumblr signup page at Tumblr.com.
- Then click on “Sign Up” at the top right corner of the page.
- After that, then enter your information which comprises your email address, and then choose a username and password for your account.
- You’ll then have to click on “Get Started.”
- After that, enter your age, and confirm the User Policy and then click “Next.”
- Finally, you have to confirm your Captcha authenticity.
How does Tumblr Works?
When you’re done signing up, you’ll then have to connect and start posting on your new Tumblr account. You can also customize your blog by changing the background of your blog. To do this, you need to click on the “Customize” button which is located on the right side of the screen.
If you want to get some feed on your dashboard, you need to go the top right corner and locate the search bar where you can search for any topic and blog, which you need to select at least three blogs that you want. Once you’ve already selected your three blogs, you’ll then have to click on the “Next step” button to start working on your own post.
You can also decide to delete a blog from your account on the Tumblr website if you feel like but not your primary blog. In order to carry out this action, you need to first log into your main blog after you’ve logged into your account > you’ll then have to click on the “Account” icon > then select “Settings” icon located in the drop-down menu > go to the Blogs section at the right side of the page and then select a blog you want to delete > then scroll down to bottom of the page and click on the Blog name to delete > after that, enter the email and password which you used to log into your Tumblr account in the provided fields> finally, click the “Delete Blog Name” red button below the Password text box.
How to Delete your Tumblr Account
You have to bear in mind that if you want your primary blog to disappear, then you need to consider deleting your Tumblr account totally. Now see the steps below:
- You’ll first have to log into your Tumblr account.
- Then click on the “Account” icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “Settings” which is located in the drop-down menu of the account section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page in order to locate the Delete your Account option.
- After that, click on “Delete Account.”
- You’ll then have to click your Primary blog’s name at the right side of the page, scroll down and then click “Delete Account” to proceed.
- Enter your email address and password which you normally use to log into your Tumblr account in the provided fields.
- Finally, you’ll then have to click on “Delete Everything” which is a red button located below the Password field.
Once you’ve finally deleted your Tumblr account, your information, activities and blogs will be deleted permanently.
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. And you’re also free to Share this post to your loved ones online. Thanks!