Viber is considered one of the interesting social sites which allow you to make free calls and equally send messages to other users who are on your friend list. Irrespective of the type of device you’re using, you don’t need to bother about accessing the site because Viber supports device platforms like Android, iOS, Linux, MacOS, and Windows. So, therefore, you need to first create Viber account before you start making use of it. All you just need is an active phone number and you’re good to go.
When it comes to security, Viber is not that prone as it used to be from 2014 to 2015 because of the lack of end-to-end encryption. Due to this, users found it difficult to verify their contacts and also messages. But after several changes were made, a new version of Viber was developed for Android, iOS, and Windows devices, and also been able to add the end-to-end encryption to its service. Currently, Viber has developed into a far better social service site for everyone. That is why this site has prepared for you steps how you can be able to create Viber account.
Required Steps to Create Viber Account
Follow this step-by-step guideline in order to set up and start making use of Viber. But the first thing you need to do is to download and install the Viber app in your device’s store depending on the one you’re using.
- Tap on the Viber app to open it via your device home screen.
- Once you’ve launched the app, tap on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll then be required to select your country from the drop-down menu of the page.
- Then enter your mobile phone number which is important for you to receive calls and text messages.
- Then click on “Continue” in order to get a confirmation message which will probably contain your mobile phone number.
- Click “Yes” once another page appears. You’ll now get a security code which will be sent to you via a text message by Viber.
- You’ll then have to enter the security code on the next screen which has been sent to you.
- Once the code has been approved, your account will then be confirmed stating that you’ve been signed into a new Viber account.
How to Use Viber
Now you’ve successfully set up your Viber account. The next thing you’ll notice is that Viber will automatically start syncing your phone contacts in order to detect the ones that are using Viber. You’ll see the Viber icon on any of your contacts that are signed into Viber.
In case you want to start making free calls on Viber, you’ll first have to tap on the contact you want to call > then click on “Free Call” and therefore wait to be connected with the user. One thing you’ll note is that if the person you’re trying to call is busy or even offline, Viber will thereby notify you. You can then decide to send a message to the person instead so the person could read when he/she is online.
How to Delete your Viber Account
If you want to delete your Viber account, you just have to follow the steps below.
- You have to first reinstall the Viber app.
- Then tap on the app to open.
- Click on the “More Options’ menu.
- Then click on “Settings.”
- You’ll then have to click on the Privacy option.
- After that, then click on “Deactivate Account” in order to delete your Viber account.
Now that’s just how it’s done!
You can leave your Comment in the Comment box below. Also, don’t hesitate to Share this post.