This is how to deactivate pof, go to www.pof.com and login into your pof account, if you have forgotten your password, enter your username and click on forgotten password, follow the onscreen guide to get back your password or change completely.
POF allows you to decide freely on whether or not to be on the platform, so it asks you series of questions while following the delete process. So now if you have made up your mind to leave POF, we won’t like to know why, because we believe that once a user finds what he or she is looking for in a place then there is no use for that place anymore. So we are happy that you’ve found love, partner, friends etc. so we wish more.
Now, to get rid of your POF account, we will like you to know that this action will be permanent. Once you click on the “DELETE BUTTON” your account, including your chats, friends and all that will be all trashed out. However you will still have about 30 days even after you delete the account, so which means, your account will still be available for thirty (30) days after which it will be permanently deleted.
POF Account Delete Requirements
The things you need to delete or deactivate your pof account safely:
- your must do this on the website and not from the app.
- your username and password is required.
- you will need to answer pof account delete questions.
POF Account Delete | Deactivate POF Account
There are two different meaning to these two words; to deactivate your account means, you want to temporally close it; your account will still be in existence, your friends at some point will be seeing your profile, but the account will not be active. You may not be receiving notice as to what is happening to the account. But to Delete permanently POF account, means to close the account permanently, you or any other person will no longer to have access to it again.
How to Deactivate POF Account
- log on online to POF at www.pof.com
- sign in using your login details.
- go to pof delete account page
- scroll down to select delete account.
- enter your login details and accept to delete your account.
- If you are leaving because you found someone, make sure you complete the Relationship Needs Assessment! It will tell you what you need in order for the relationship to succeed, including a list of things you over- and under-value in your relationships,
- Also Deleting your account is permanent, and deleted accounts cannot be reinstated.
Hope this guide was helpful? YES! NO