Delete Twitter Account – Have you been trying so hard to Deactivate your Account because of the malicious tweets and other problems you encounter online with your friends and followers and it doesn’t seem like you are getting it done no matter how hard you try to.
No matter the reason, you might find your days of tweeting out jokes, favorite replies, sharing photos of your favorite memes, and retweeting to abandon have come to an end.
READ ALSO: How to Create a Maplestory Account & 4 Ways
It’s important to note that if you just want to change your username or e-mail address, you don’t need to delete your account. You can make these changes very easily in your account settings.
But if that’s not what you desire to do then below is a full detailed guide on How to REALLY Delete Your Twitter Account.
How to Delete Twitter Account
If you want to delete your Twitter account you’ll have to visit Twitter on the web. Twitter doesn’t provide a method for deleting your account via its mobile apps.
How to delete Twitter on desktop
This method of How to Delete Your Twitter Account is mainly for Desktop users and if you follow up this below steps you’ll get your problem solved within few minutes
- Sign into your account on the Twitter website
- Click on Settings and Privacy from the drop-down menu under your profile icon
- In the Account section of the menu, click Deactivate your account
- Click Deactivate
- Enter your password when prompted and click Deactivate account
How to delete Twitter on Android
This is the common platform in which people try their very best to learn How to delete their Twitter account permanently but it might interest you to know that this is the easiest place you can delete your Twitter Account permanently after it has stayed up to 30days you deleted it without re-login in to your account.
- Tap either your profile icon or the hamburger menu (whichever your version of the app shows) at the top of the screen
- Enter the Settings and privacy menu and tap Account
- Hit the Deactivate your account option
- Tap Deactivate
- Enter your password when prompted and tap Deactivate
- Tap Yes, deactivate
How to delete Twitter on iOS
Deleting and Deactivating your Twitter Account on iOS as as easy as the above others that is: on Desktops and on Androids and just like in the other steps the below method is also an easy step.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen
- Select Settings and privacy and tap Account
- Hit Deactivate your account
- Tap Deactivate and enter your password when prompted
- Tap Deactivate and follow this up by tapping Yes, deactivate
NOTE: When you deactivate your Twitter account, Twitter will retain all of your user data for a 30-day period. Once that’s over, Twitter starts purging your data from its systems, when that’s done, your Twitter account will be gone forever.
Again, deleting Twitter is permanent once you are past that 30-day deactivation period you can’t get back those old followers or that archive of your old Tweets.
Twitter has tools in place to change your username, handle or email without starting all over, so before you delete, make sure that’s a change you really want to make.
If you log into your account before the 30-day grace period is over, you’ll automatically reactivate your account. To delete it permanently, you’ll need to start the process all over again.
We believe this post was a very great help to you and that you were able to memorize How to Permanently Delete Your Twitter Account…In case you are in anyway confused about any of the above steps/methods Kindly make use of our comment box section below
You could as well hit the share icon Buttons Below the page to help pass this article accros to your friends and even to your family as SHARING IS CARING…