Spotify App for Android is the Android version of Spotify. You can now use Spotify on a wide category of devices. Spotify can even be used on cars, speakers and television sets.
In this article, we would basically be talking about the Spotify App for Android. It can be used for a lot of functions. You can even stream Spotify songs from your Android device using the Spotify app.
Spotify is one free online streaming app you can find on the web. The Spotify app is updated regularly to make sure users get the best experience from the platform.
Sign Up For A Spotify Account
Spotify app for Android can be accessed, downloaded and installed from a large number of places. You can download this app from the google play store on android or from certain external servers like gethub, en.uptodown, and even the Spotify website itself.
Getting the Spotify app doesn’t change a thing if you cannot use it. To use the Spotify app, you need a one-way ticket to access it. The one-way ticket to access the spotify app on any device is a Spotify account.
You can create a Spotify account for free if you have an email account or a Facebook account. to create a Spotify account, follow the guided clues below.
- First of all, you need to access the spotify website at www.spotify.com.
- When you arrive on the site, you can proceed further by locating the sign up link at the top of te page and click on it.
- You would now be directed to a new page which contains a form that can be referred to as a sign up form.
- Carefully fill out the form with the right information and continue by confirming you are human.
- Hit the green sign up button at the bottom of the page to continue your account application.
- After through processing of your data, you would be logged in to your spotify account on the web.
On logging in, you would be asked to download a spotify app, you can take advantage of this to get the spotify app for android. If you missed this chance, follow the steps below to get the app.
How to Download the Spotify App for Android
To get the official Spotify app form the google play store,
- Launch the google play store on your device.
- Use the search bar to search for “Spotify”.
- On the result page, hit the spotify app.
On the app page in the google play store, click “install” to install the spotify app on your android device.
You can now proceed to download and enjoy the Spotify App for Android following the steps we gave you above.
Also use the share icon button to share this post on social media as SHARING IS CARING…