Facebook.com is one of the simplest and easiest interface to understand. Loading ability as well is amazing. You are on this page because you want to Login your facebook account. In admission to that, you will also be seeing the various ways you can access your Facebook account anytime and anywhere. Very easy!
Like I have said befoe, that Facebook Account has a good user-friendly interface, that means you will understand fast how to navigate to log in your account, and also navigating inside your account.
IDs Needed to Login
Email Address: Remember during the registration, at the point were you either enter your mobile number or email address, So, using email address is one of (and alternative) to login Facebook account.
Phone number: Your mobile phone number is an alternative to an email address, that means you can either use the registered phone number or email address in that box.
Password: This is the final stage of the form to complete to see your account. Although sometime you may remember your phone number or email address, but forget your facebook password. There is always a link below the form to click on if you are in such situation.
A verification message will be sent to your email address to reset your password. Or a code with your phone number to also reset your password. Very simple.
How to Login Facebook.com With Mobile Phone
There are TWO ways you can achieve this, by;
- Login with Facebook App.
- Accessing the website “www.facebook.com” directly from your browser.
Let’s start with logging into your account with the official app
STEP 1. ⇒ Login Facebook Account with App
There are TWO kinds of Facebook app available for all kinds of mobile phones (whether Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, BlackBerry). It’s compatible with all the smartphone Operating System (OS). But the apps have a little difference.
- Facebook lite App
The facebookLite App is one of Facebook Inc product – good for you if you want a very fast account opening. Because it is designed for that purpose, The Lite App doesn’t consume data, battery life and memory. As it doesn’t load images.
- Facebook App
The official Facebook app also loads fast, but can never be compared with the Lite App. This is designed to login images, do video calls, audio calls, send and receive pictures.
So many things you can do, for instance, if you have a business on Facebook and you want to monitor or run Ads you can as well do that comfortably with ease.
Now, how to Login:
- After downloading the app from your Mobile App store (its FREE). It should install automatically too. Or you can use the instructions that prompt up to finish the installation.
- click on Sign In button/link.
- Enter your phone number or email address. anyone services. But you should use the information used during your Facebook new registration.
- Enter your password in the next box.
- Click on “Log In” button.
- Wait, but sometime you should see some notifications like;
Allow Facebook to use your media, Allow Facebook to use your contacts, etc… Select “Allow”.
- Once all this is completed you should see your Facebook account.
The good thing about using App is that you will no more regularly log in, your login information is saved already. Just Tap the app and your account opens.
Also, you will always receive notifications in your phone (just like normal messages and calls coming into your phone) once a friend sends a friend request, or chat you up or likes or comment your page, etc.
Please note that you can limit the way notification messages alerts you. Go to account settings —> account privacy —> uncheck what you do not want and save.
Login Facebook Account Using Phone Browser
Any browser can be used to access facebook page.Every phone has browsers for surfing the net, the same way you can use it to access facebook account.
- This process simply means that you will be accessing your Facebook account through the website address “www.facebook.com” or “www.FB.com“.
- Then the official page opens, requesting that you enter your email or phone number, while the other box request you enter your password.
- Click on “Log In” button.
But no notification comes to your phone directly when you have a message or activities going on in your account because this isn’t a Facebook app.
How To Sign In Facebook Account On Desktop (PC)
- With your PC browser (anyone can serve) open a new tab.
- enter www.facebook.com
- enter your email address or phone number
- click on “Log In” button.
That is all!
You can access the Facebook Messager on this platform.
I hope I explained very well?
Please in return, I would like you to click on the Social sharing icon below, so that others can learn from our page.
Use the comment box below just in case you have any question.