Payoneer is one of the best online payment gateways, which has become popular in almost the whole countries in the world currently. Irrespective of the fact that most people still consider PayPal payment service, but the fact remains that not all countries of the world do support PayPal. So this makes Payoneer the perfect alternative to PayPal given its recent upgrade within these past few years. So that’s why I’ve prepared for you the necessary guideline that will help you to open Payoneer account.
Payoneer tends to help you transfer money from one bank to the other very easily. Not only that, it also offers you an affordable debit MasterCard which enable you to withdraw your funds from different parts of the world, and will also serve you towards different means. So, therefore, if you want to know how to open Payoneer account, then you’re actually in the right site.
Steps to Open Payoneer Account
For starters who wish to use the Payoneer payment gateway, below are the steps that will first help you open the account.
- You need to first visit the homepage at Payoneer.com and then click on “Sign up.”
- You’ll have to fill out your personal details in the fields provided for you, which will also include your email address and then click “Next.”
- Enter your contact details with your country address in the provided fields and click on “Next.”
- Then enter your desired strong password and then confirm your identity.
- The next step is where you’ll have to enter your bank details which will also contain your bank’s SWIFT/BIC code.
- Then click on “Agree to Terms and Conditions and Pricing Fees” once you’re done entering your bank details.
- After that, then click on “Submit.”
Once you’re done with the account setup, a congratulatory message will be sent to your email in order to confirm that your account has been successfully approved. You’ll then have to wait for a few hours so that your application will be finally processed, and also when your card will arrive.
Applying for a Payoneer MasterCard is quite cool, which you can be able to use to substitute for PayPal. One thing you need to know about Payoneer MasterCard is the fact that you’re charged a fee of around $25 to $30 in order to activate it upon shipping. Then after the activation, your prepaid card will then be shipped free of charge by Payoneer.
Requirements to Apply for Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard
Below are the lists of requirements needed for you to be able to apply for a Payoneer prepaid card:
- At first, you need to make sure that you’re within 18 years or above to be eligible.
- Your country must be a place where Payoneer MasterCard is accepted in order to qualify.
- Secondly, you’ll need a bank account to sign up for the card; this card allows you to make deposits and also the withdrawal of funds from your Payoneer account.
- You must have a legal National ID, Passport ID, or even Driver’s License of your country which you need to properly scan or take a picture of any of the mentioned documents.
- Then you need a valid shipping address which will enable you to ship your Payoneer MasterCard.
You can leave your Comment in the box below for more updates. And you’re also free to Share!