With the UBER mobile App, You can request Uber Ride at day or night time and this gives you fast, reliable rides in minutes. This article will tutor you on how to do so with ease. It just takes a tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in selected cities.
Wherever you are in the selected city, you can just launch the UBER Apk from your mobile device and request a ride. As a matter of fact, Uber is available in more than 630+ cities worldwide, So if you go for a day to day activities, the airport, shopping or you just want to ride around town – Uber is there for you.
It’s your ride, your choice. You can select the vehicle type, be matched with a driver that will pick you up from your location. All this can take place right in the mobile app.
READ NOW: How To Send Message On UBER App Guides
If you don’t have the mobile app downloaded yet, you can do so by visiting your mobile store and searching for “Uber” in the search bar OR visit www.uber.com to download for FREE.
How To Request Uber Ride From UBER Mobile App
Carefully take the steps given below to request for a ride on UBER mobile app
- Launch your Uber app from your home screen
- Enter your destination address in the “Where to?” box
- Then tap “Confirm Pickup” or tap your pickup location on the map to enter a different address.
- Tap one among the displayed vehicles to select it for your ride (You can Swipe through the list of vehicle options available in your area).
- Tap “Confirm [vehicle option].” you may be asked to confirm your pickup location again.
- Now, wait while the app matches you with a driver
- Once a driver accepts your request, you’ll see their location and estimated time of arrival on the map
Take that ride now by using the aforementioned Steps.
Things To Note:
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- You can rate your driver, after the ride and provide feedback to help UBER improve.
- You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Meanwhile, Don’t fail to tell others about this method to Request Uber Ride by sharing this article on your Social Media Account