Forget Yahoo password is what most of us users encounter, not only on Yahoo mail but also on other online accounts. When such issue occurs, it is likely that it will lead to inactivity of your account, and also you might not be able to receive important mail messages or even send mail messages. Irrespective of the fact that this does happen, you need to be able to know how to reset yahoo mail password and again have access to your account.
Our passwords are very precious and essential to us as it guards our personal information, even when it comes to online accounts. That is why it’s not advisable for you to carelessly let loose of your account password, even going to the length of inserting a wrong pin due to the reason of not been able to remember the password. But one point is that mistakes are bound to happen because we’re all humans. This site has prepared for you steps that will guide you to be able to reset Yahoo mail password.
Steps to Reset Yahoo Mail Password
Resetting your account’s password comes with two methods to follow, one of which is the use of the Yahoo password helper and the use of alternative email ID. Before you can be able to reset yahoo mail password, it is advisable you provide the right information about yourself. If not, you can’t be able to recover your password.
Using the Yahoo Password Helper
If you’re about to use this method, its better you follow the steps provided here below.
- The first step to take is to go to the Sign-in Helper
- Then you have to enter your phone number or email address.
- Then click on “Continue.”
- There will be a CAPTCHA code for you to insert for confirmation.
- You have to click on “Text me an account” prior to the active number or email address you’re using.
- Yahoo will then send an Account Key to the phone number or email address, after which you have to enter the key and then click “Verify.”
- A list of email accounts connected to your phone number or email address will be provided for you, after which you have to select the one you’re more familiar with.
- Then finally, click on “Continue.”
Using the Alternative Email ID
Your email ID is that which you have already used while creating your Yahoo account. And when you use this method, Yahoo will send a recovery code to that email account. You just have to follow the steps below:
- The first to step to take is to enter your email address and click “Yes, send me a code.”
- After that, you’ll receive an email to the alternate email address used whereby a password recovery message will be sent to you.
- You have to enter the code which has been sent to you, and then click on “Verify.”
- You’ll then have to select an email account from the list provided for you.
- Finally, click on “Continue.”
Now that’s how quick and easy it’s been done!
Read more: How to Login Yahoo Mail Account
You can leave a Comment in the box below, and you’re also free to Share this post. Thanks.