System restore is undoubtedly the best method to try out whenever you want to resolve the settings of your Windows PC. This issue comes as result of the malfunctioning of your computer device, or even as a cause of trying to keep your computer device to its normal state when you might feel like you need you to need your computer system to have a new start to make your access much more easier again. All you need to know on how to restore Windows computer system have been properly highlighted for you on this site.
You don’t need to panic about this, because restoring your computer system doesn’t mean you’ll have to lose everything you have on the system. Well, this is so because most of the important files you’re your Documents, Pictures, Music, and Videos been sent to your computer system will still stay as it was without any form of loss. The only loss you’ll encounter will be that of the recently-installed programs on your device, which you tend to lose after the completion of this action. All you need do is to follow the procedures here in order to be able to restore Windows computer system.
So, whenever you want to take up this action, you have to be aware that those programs which you installed recently and probably love the most will vanish after the completion of this process. But the most important thing is to give your computer device a new look and a heads up whenever you detect that something is wrong with the system. So, therefore, you’re actually on the right site that will put you through the process.
Steps to Restore Windows Computer System
Just read below as the required steps needed for this action have been detailed for you below.
- Firstly, you’ll have to click on the “Start” button at the bottom left corner of your Windows computer home screen.
- Then at the right side of the Start options, you’ll see various kinds of options starting with your User account’s name and then ends with the Shutdown icon. There, you’ll have to locate and click on the “Control Panel” option.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll then be presented with the options that are associated with the ‘Adjust your Computer’s Settings’ option, starting with the System and Security option down to the Programs option at the left side, then that of the User Accounts and Family Safety at the top and then the Ease of Access option at the bottom both located at the right side. This is just to show you what the computer settings options look like.
- Once you’ve seen the options, you’ll then have to click on the Systems and Security option.
- After that, you’ll see other options starting from the Action Center down to the Administrative Tools. You have to locate and click on the “Backup and Restore” option.
- You’ll then have to click on “Recover system settings or your computer.”
- Once it’s open, you’ll have to click on “Open System Restore.”
- Then follow the remaining process by clicking Next > and also tap “Scan for affected programs” > and then click “Finish” to complete.
Now that’s how it’s done1! Your computer will now be giving a new start.
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.