Sometimes you’ll just accidentally delete your contacts list when accessing your Android device. One thing you need to know is that those deleted contacts did not temporarily delete, but rather marked as unused of your Android making it eligible to be overwritten by new data. This can be so frustrating considering the fact that getting those contacts back is quite very hectic. But the question still remains whether you’ll be able to recover those contacts back. This site serves as a guide towards making sure that you’re able to retrieve Android device lost contacts.
In order to process this task, you’ll need the Android Contact Recovery program, which allows you to restore lost contacts directly from Android. This program is compatible with about more than 6000 Android phones, such as; Samsung, Tecno, HTC, Infinix, LG, Sony, Huawei, and even Windows phones, etc. Not only that the program allows you to retrieve Android lost contacts only, but you can also recover files like; Messages, Media files, Passwords, and even Documents, etc.
What’s more? The program equally allows you to recover deleted contacts with information relating to your contacts name, their phone numbers, email address, etc. You can thereby save the deleted contacts as VCF, CSV, or HTML to your computer. Then you can be able to preview and retrieve Android device lost contacts succinctly.
What are the Steps to Retrieve Android Device Lost Contacts?
There are easy steps for you to go through this process. Just read below and see how you can be able to get your contacts back.
- The first step you need to take is to connect your Android phone to your computer via the USB debugging protocol.
- Then after that, you’ll now have to download, install, and run the Android Data Recovery on your computer.
- Select “Android Data Recovery” so you could get the main window.
- You’ll then have to select the files types “Contacts” and then move over to the next step.
- After that, you’ll have to Analyze and scan your Android device for lost contacts which takes some few seconds to process.
- After the scan, it will remind you when all contacts and messages have been scanned out.
- You’ll then have to click the “Next” button.
- As the windows show up, you’ll then have to click on the “Allow” button on your Android device’s screen to permit the request.
- After that, you’ll then have to preview and restore the lost contacts from your Android device.
- Once all contacts have been reviewed, you’ll then have to mark the data you want to get back and tap on the “Recover” button so as to save them on your computer.
- After the result has surfaced, you’ll then see the contacts displayed in displayed in different colours. Those in orange are recently deleted contacts, while the black coloured ones are those contacts currently existing on your Android device.
- You can decide to separate the contacts by clicking on the button “Only display deleted items”.
Now, that’s just how it’s done! If you want to process the task, you can decide to download the Android Data Recovery program.
You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.