I figured out this while trying to get a place for my contacts; i have in recent times lost the contacts of those that are dear to me and this is because i have trusted so much on my MTN, GLO and Airtel SIM cards; now if you have experienced this kind of loss then you should consider this guide on how to save or delete contacts on gmail serious.
Online is the best place to save not just your files but also your contacts, photographs and even credentials, i have all my files saved online and i can access them anytime with my or other people’s mobile devices; all i just need is my password and username.
Alright! the online that i mean is nothing farther than what you know already; it’s your gmail account, Yes! you can save your files on your gmail account and you can access it anywhere.
Gmail is the most recent mailing account that is owned by google, it provides you quality email service and others; with google mail you can forward and receive mails fast anytime anywhere, so if you have a gmail account or any google hangout like hangout, youtube, google plus etc. then Congratulations you have passed the first test. However if you don’t have, you can create gmail account to get started.
How to Save or Delete Contacts on Gmail
How To My Contacts (Phone Number) on Gmail
We will start with how you can save and then we will show you later how you can delete an account, so here we go:
- log on to your gmail account and navigate to your profile, click on it to select privacy.
- go down carefully on the information displayed for you and under “Ways to review & update your information” select “Your Personal Information”
- click on “go to profile information”, on that page you will see your profile data, your name and all that
- click on “go to contacts”
- You will see an option to either create a contact or import contact
- if you have a number that you will like to save, you will see the form to fill, however if the contacts are already saved in your device, once you click on import, all your contacts will be imported into your device.
How To Delete My Contacts on Gmail
- If you have saved your contacts on gmail account before, then click open your contacts, you will see a list of them
- if you want to delete anyone, navigate to the particular contact that you will like to delete and then click on the three dotted sign by the side of it
- select delete from the dropped down-menu.
Hope this guide was helpful enough?