Making use of Android Smartphones enables you to discover some apps and most importantly how to use them. Even as much as the fact that most of you are familiar with the ES File Explorer app, it is clear that not all know how to make use of it well. You have to believe me when I tell you that this app is much better and quite easier than the normal file manager you see in your Android Phone. So you have to know how you can succinctly access ES File Explorer as it has been drafted for you on this site.
One unique thing about this app is that with it, you can be able to Share, move, copy, paste, and even open your files. Not only that, you also view your file properties as well as clear cache files to free space on your Android device. There are many things that can be done with this app which have not been mentioned here. All you need is just to get the app installed on your device and start making use of it. Although I’ll show you some vital things you can be able to do to access ES File Explorer well.
How can I Access ES File Explorer?
Before you can be able to access this app, you just have to make sure that you already have it installed on your device. Either you download it from your web browser, or you get it from another user through file share.
Sharing of Files
- If you want to send file say music or video from ES File Explorer, what you need do is to go to your Smartphone home-screen and tap on the app.
- Once you’ve opened the app, you just have to locate the app you want to share, hold the app to select it.
- Then click on the options button located at the top right corner.
- Then scroll down where you’ll see “Share” so to tap on it.
- You’ll see sharing options like Bluetooth, Flash Share, Messaging, Whatsapp, Xender, Email, etc. You’ll have to select one depending on the one you want to use. For instance; if you choose Bluetooth, you’ll be requested to on it and set it to visible. But if you select Flash Share as the Sharing option, then you’ll be redirected to the app via having it opened. Although the device you’re sending to must have its Bluetooth switched on, or probably have open its Flash Share app to set up a connection with the sender.
- In any way you choose, the file selected will then locate the recipient and then complete its transfer process.
How to Copy and Move Files
Don’t be confused on the above actions because both are similar. The only difference is that while Copy takes the file to another destination and still leaving the original file in the main folder, while Move tends to change the location of the file entirely to another folder without leaving any original copy in the original folder. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Firstly, tap and hold on the file you want to copy or move.
- Click on the option icon at the top right corner.
- Scroll a bit where you’ll see “Copy to” or “Move to.”
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a list of folders to select from in order to Move or Copy the desired file.
- Tap on one and then click “OK” to complete action.
That’s just how it’s been done!
Note: If you look well in that options, you’ll see other thing you can be able to do there like; Select All to mark all files, Properties to check the details of the file, Hide file, Compress, Encrypt, etc.
How to Delete Files
- If you want to delete a file in ES File Explorer, you have to hold onto the file you want to select to move to trash.
- At the top corner, you’ll see the delete icon with a shape of a Recycle Bin.
- Tap on that icon and then click OK to complete.
Apart from the features i listed for you above to help you access ES File Explorer perfectly well, there are other interesting things which you can be able to with this app. You just have to get the app and get started.
Hope that was helpful? You can leave your Comment below. You’re also free to Share this post.