Sometimes you wonder what you will do so that your device will not be prone to external users where you practically know that there is no way you can be able to always be on your phone. But you don’t need to worry much because as they say “Everything has a remedy.” So, therefore, in order to stop this act from persisting, you need to learn how to be able to insert an Android security lock pattern in your device. So I’m going to show you how you can be able to pick up the required steps to do this.
I always recommend screen lock pattern because of some efficient reasons, One of which being that you can be able to set the pattern lock of your Android device to be invisible. The reason for this is due to the fact that even though the person is beside you or even tries to peep in, there’s no way he/she will see what you’re doing because its invisible for the person to see. That is amongst the lock options, I still recommend the pattern lock because it’s more effective. So all you need to learn prior to the Android Security lock pattern have been drafted for you below.
Steps to Insert Android Security Lock Pattern
The steps below will guide you towards setting up the lock pattern.
- First step: The first thing to do is to go to your Phone’s Settings located on the home screen and tap on it.
- Second step: Once you’ve done that, just scroll down and locate “Security” in the settings of your device and then tap on it.
- Third step: Here, the first thing you’ll see is “Screen lock” and then tap on it. You’ll notice that at first the Screen lock is set at “None.”
- Fourth step: By clicking on it, you’ll see a variety of lock securities like Pattern, PIN, Password, Slide, and Voice lock.
- Fifth step: You then have to select “Pattern.” By selecting this option, you’ll be required to draw your personal pattern for your Phone lock and then tap on “Confirm.”
That’s just all. I’m sure you can be able to try it out yourself now.
Just like I said before about pattern visibility, there are steps that you need to take in order to make your lock pattern visible or invisible.
How to Set Android Security Lock Pattern Visibility
Read further below and see how it’s done.
- First step: The first thing to do is to locate the settings of your Android phone and tap on it.
- Second step: Secondly, you’ll then have to still scroll down and locate the “Security” option like you previously did before and then tap on it.
- Third step: Once it’s open, you’ll see that the box of the “Make pattern visible” option is already ticked. So what you need to do is to tap on the box to un-tick it.
After that, you’ll now have to try unlocking your pattern. You’ll, therefore, notice that it’s now invisible with just the movement of your finger showcasing your pattern.
Read more: How to Open Your Locked Android Phone
Was that helpful? Just leave a Comment below and Share this post.