For you to be able to learn how Set up Your First Yahoo Mail Account most effectively serves as a tool to generate a wide range of communication and updates. Yahoo mail enables you to chat with friends, send and receive messages while you read through email. You can attach information, format a message, and equally receive a copy of others via your Yahoo mail, and equally import contacts from Facebook, Outlook, Gmail and others.
Yahoo Mail provides four different email plans: three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and another for businesses.It can be accessed on your computer or mobile device, from basically any email client that supports POP. This site has prepared for steps that will enable you Set up Your First Yahoo Mail Account with images.
Steps on How to Set up Your First Yahoo Mail Account
Follow the outlined steps below and create/set up your first yahoo mail account:
- First, go to the official site at mail.yahoo.com
- The first page that will appear is where you’ll have to “sign up”, given the fact that this is your first yahoo mail.
- The next page is where you will fill in your information like; Name, email (choose the one you want to use), a strong password, phone number, date of birth, and then your gender.
- The next step is where you will verify your phone number. In this process, a text message will be sent to your mobile number bearing a 5 digit number.
- The next step is where you will input the 5 digit numbers being sent to you to verify your account
- After confirming your account, a congratulatory image will be shown to you in order for you to indicate that you have successfully created a Yahoo mail account.
- Finally, your yahoo mail account dashboard will then appear and will certainly look like this:
Read more: How to Login Yahoo mail Account
Hope this was helpful? Drop your comment in the box below, and don’t forget to share this post.