Do you know that you can be able to access the internet from another device when you don’t have data on your own Phone? Sometimes there’ll be a case where you feel like accessing the internet but unfortunately, you’ll see a command “You have used up your data.” That can be very frustrating considering the fact that you’re not with enough cash at the moment to subscribe to another data service. Well, that’s not something to crack your brain and worry much about so far you got someone with data subscription that is willing to share you some data. I have prepared for you the steps that will help you to share portable WI-FI hotspot from another device to your device or even from your own device to another person’s once you have enough to share.
A A WI-FI connection is not what rings in the ears of many people. Not because they’ve not heard about it, but simply because they don’t know how to use it. Even as much as the fact that this network service is normally seen in most Phones even in Java also. but the most important thing is to know how to use it because every option you see in your Phone set up has its functionality, which WI-FI hotspots are one of them. So it’s better you know how to use and equally share WI-FI portable hotspot.
It’s no doubt that using this network service tends to help you whenever you’re in need of internet access but with no access may be due to network issues on your Phone or lack of data. One major fact about this network service is that you can be able to use it notwithstanding whether there is service on your SIM card or not. So far you have an active WI-FI network connection, and the device you’re connecting to have an active WI-FI and internet network services, you’re all but good to go. Another interesting thing to take note of this service is that you don’t need to be much far away before you can secure the connection. Without further talks, I’m just going to tell you steps you need to take to share portable WI-FI hotspot.
Steps to Share Portable WI-FI Hotspot
- You have to locate the Settings of your Phone and tap on it.
- Then go to “Tethering & portable hotspot” and tap on it.
- The next thing to do is to switch on the WI-FI hotspot of your Android phone. While switching it on, you have to make sure that the phone you’re planning to share to already have its WI-FI switched on.
- After that, a connection process will start running and the device will detect your hotspot user ID. Then tap on it to start setting up the connection. But in some cases, if you have a password on your WI-FI, you’ll be required to input it to unlock the security set up.
- Then finally, you then have to switch on your data connection in order to start browsing.
Note: Remember that switching on WI-FI hotspot is different from switching on normal WI-FI network. If you’re sharing, your WI-FI will be switched, on while the device you’re sharing to will have its WI-FI network switched on.
Was that helpful? You can leave a Comment below. You’re also free to Share this post.