Have ever tried to Shop Online On Jumia and got stuck on the way because you don’t know how to Shop Online On Jumia in Nigeria. then this post is for you.
How To Shop Online On Jumia.com in Nigeria
The first thing to do is:
- Visit Jumia.com
- Select/search for the product of your choice.
- Click on Purchase product and it automatically adds your product to CART. (looks like a basket, at the top right corner)
Step 1: LOGIN
- Insert a Billing/Delivery address where necessary. (Make sure its a valid residential/office address).
- Also a phone number is highly need, very important for verifying your orders.
- You will receive a call from a Jumia representative a couple of hours after you have placed a certain order.
Step 3: DELIVERY
- Deals with shipping the desired product to a specific shipping address
- They deliver within 1-4 working days depending on the distance of your home/office address.
- This is usually adviceable for those of you living within areas where Jumia has a pickup station
- Its also fast and reliable.
Step 4: PAYMENT
- Cash on delivery
- Credit Cards: they accept Nigerian Naira and local credit cards including VISA and MASTER CARDS.
NOTE: Below the Browser, you shall find a BACK & NEXT/CONFIRM button that helps you toggle to and fro while shopping. Remember to insert coupon code where necessary.
How to track my Jumia order
- On www.jumia.com.ng you can see “Order Status” bar at the top right side of the screen
- After you click at the bar a login window should appear, log into your account
- Now you see Order Status Page, here you are required to enter the order number and click “Check now”
- To see some detailed information click “See More”
- If you want to know the status of another item click “Check Another Order
How to cancel order on Jumia Nigeria
- Every customer can do it by contacting customer service of Jumia portal.
Even if the item has already been shipped, or it is on the way, the customer care service can stop the delivery.
Another way to cancel the order is to reject the item at the pick up station or just ignore the SMS notification.
At first, log the request. One can do it in two ways. The first one is to go to personal account and create the request there.
The other way is to turn to customer care service and ask them to create the request.
NOTE: Carefully pack the product. Check the conditions of returning package on the website of Jumia. Remember that you should pack all the accessories and gifts that you received with the item.