Have you been wondering how you can be able to move your contacts which are already on your iPhone device to your Android phone? Sometimes most of us with this kind of issue doesn’t even know that there are solutions to this, but they might just go and do the wrong thing. Thanks to the development of our Smartphones, this can now be done very quickly and as swiftly as you can ever imagine. This site tends to prove to you that you can be able to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android devices.
There are many methods to perform this task, even with the use of an app. But this site decided to go with the iCloud and iTunes method due to the level of its effectiveness in situations like this. This procedure is not that complicated, and it tends to properly see that the previous account you had prior to your iPhone is fully utilized. Not only is the level of its effectiveness, but also these methods is very much easier to access. So, therefore, all you need to know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android phones have been properly detailed for you here.
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
Now I’m going to differentiate the methods (iCloud and iTunes), based on the steps that need to be taken. Just read below and see how it’s been done.
Steps Using the iCloud Method
If you have iCloud enabled on your iPhone, this method to perform this transfer is just the right deal for you.
- The first thing to do is to go to the Settings of your device.
- The next thing is to click on iCloud and choose the option you need.
- Then turn on the toggle for Contacts and proceed.
- Your iPhone will then tell you to join your device’s contacts with iCloud.
- The next thing to do is to go to this link @ com on your web browser.
- After that, log in using your Apple ID and select “Contacts” to proceed.
- Click on the gear icon located on the lower-left corner.
- Then tap on “Select All”.
- Tap again and select “Export vCard.”
That’s just how this process is been done in just some few minutes.
Steps Using iTunes Method
You can also use iTunes to sync your iPhone contacts with Google, and then allow Google to sync contacts with your new Android phone. If you choose this method, the latest iTunes version needs to be installed on your computer firstly. Please follow the below steps to move contacts from iPhone to Android:
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Connect iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
- Then click the phone icon to open the Summary Settings.
- Go to “Info” option, tick “Sync Contacts with” and choose Google Contacts from the drop-down menu list.
- Then enter your Google account username and password.
- Then click “OK” to authorize iTunes to begin syncing iPhone contacts with Google.
- Take out your new Android phone to add Google account by going to the Settings -> Accounts -> Add account, Google.
- Finally, allow Google to sync contacts with your new Android phone.
Note: You can also transfer contacts using iTunes via your Windows and Mac.
Read more: How to use Android Flash Share App
Was that helpful? Just leave a Comment below.