Just like Android phones, there is also the possibility of freeing up space also on your Windows PC. Sometimes you’ll get many programs packed up in your system that sometimes might start slowing down the running of the program, or probably the functions of your system. Even sometimes it’ll be programs that might not be of use but will still be left installed on the computer. You have to try as much as possible to fix this problem. So that’s why this site has packaged for you the guideline you need to take in order to be able to uninstall Windows PC programs.
It is no doubt that most Windows PC is been developed with lots of storage space and Ram on them. Well, that’s pretty cool when there are lots of programs or files to be saved in your Windows PC. But there will be a case where you’ll decide that you don’t need a certain program on your Windows computer, or that the program you have is not working on the system and you’re trying to get rid of it. One thing that chunks up the device’s space is that the more you update these certain apps, the more it accumulates the space of your device. So, therefore, you have to learn how to uninstall Windows PC programs whenever such issue occurs on your device.
Steps to Uninstall Windows PC Programs
Below is the step-by-step method that will guide you to perform this action. This action is notably for most Windows 7 PC’s. So you have to log on to your Windows to get started.
- The first step you need to take is to locate the Start button on the home screen of your Windows and then tap to open.
- Then look at the right side of the Start options where you’ll see the “Control Panel,” and still click on that option.
- When it opens, you’ll see the list of the “Adjust your Computers Settings.” There you’ll see the System and Security, Network and Internet, Hardware and Sound, Programs, User Accounts and Family Safety, Appearance and Personalization, Clock/Language/Region, and even the Ease of Access. What you do is to click on the “Programs” option.
- When it opens, you’ll then see Programs and Features, Default Programs, and Desktop Gadgets. Look up to the Programs and Features where you’ll see “Uninstall a Program,” you’ll then have to click on it.
- You’ll now see lots of programs been installed on your Windows computer device. What you need to do is to control your icon and locate the program which you want to uninstall from the list. Just click on the program for the uninstall action to open.
- Immediately you do that, you’ll see a prompt to confirm the uninstall action via the program you’ve chosen from your computer.
You have to bear in mind that not all the programs have their different styles of uninstalling, most notably in Windows 7 PCs. Some might have options like “Uninstall and Cancel” with a box to delete the user data, while some will show you “Next and Cancel” options. So, which anyone you see, you don’t need to be confused as it is still the same uninstall process.
Just leave a Comment below if you have one. Sharing of the post is also allowed.