It is true that N-Power online Job sign up has been the hottest place applying for job and THOUSAND that really know the right thing to do are been selected. Learning How to Upload Npower Posting Latter or Documents on www.npower.gov.ng Portal should be the first thing to do.
With our finding, we get to understand that another area of challenges is how to Upload Documents or How to Upload Npower Posting Latter on www.npower.gov.ng Portal DURING and AFTER the process of applying for your job is what you don’t find easily.
So here in this post, I will be showing you how to upload whatever you really want to upload on your Npower Profile but before that here is what you really have to know
There are things you should have done before applying, things like;
- Make sure your Computer internet is working well. Good Network to upload files, Certificate or CV. If not there will be a failure while uploading and you might not be able to reverse it.
- Scan your files, Certificate or CV (Documents) using scanning machine, and save it on that computer you want to use to apply for N-Power Recruitment. Do not use a mobile phone for any scanning of documents.
- Make sure to have a good working email address or Email account that you can use to receive electronic message from NPower.
- Make sure your mobile phone number is working well and available also.
- During the application, select Only the area you know best. And the area that your documents backup with.
How to Upload Npower Posting Latter or Documents on www.npower.gov.ng Job Portal
- At first you know that when you visit the portal on www.npower.gov.ng you will have to sign up. It is very important that you supply a valid/working e-mail address because that will be the medium through which you will receive information concerning your application.
- After creating an account, log in with your username/e-mail address and password on www.npower.gov.ng/login
- Select your category of choice – the one you know you are qualified for.
- You need to provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Now this is time to upload your documents – please listen now. Already remember I have told you before now that you should scan and save your documents on the computer you are applying from. Now click on any of the link to upload, and a box will pop up for you to select file from where you had saved it. Then click ok or upload. Please do not select more than one document while uploading your document. One by one you do it all.
Please note that you are required to upload a clear passport picture, your recent CV, your NYSC certificate (where applicable).
- Now after you have successfully Sign up N-power job recruitment then you check your e-mail address for your application number
Now I guess you just learned How to Upload Npower Posting Later or Documents on www.npower.gov.ng Portal. Please, you can use the comment box below for any question or recommendations.