The method of file sharing on Android devices has been properly enhanced and developed even further. It was via the use of Bluetooth that files were transferred but sending of large files with this method has been very slow. Due to this setback, another method was developed in the via an Android Flash Share app. Via this app, you surely don’t need to bother much about waiting for your files for quite a long time before its transfer will be a success. So it’s quite essential for you to know how to be able to transfer files using an Android Flash Share app.
Android Flash Share app is an android file transfer app that helps users to send and receive files to and from another user of the app. With this app, one can be able to transfer any kind of big file, for instance, media files, application files, and documents, to another person with just some few minutes. What is needed is for both Android phones that want to perform the connection to have the app installed, and equally, have an active Wi-Fi network. In this site, I’ll then have to show you how you can be able to use the Android Flash Share to send and equally receive files from and another Android device.
Steps on How to Transfer Files via Android Flash Share App
You already have the steps provided for you below. Just read thoroughly so you can be able to perform the task on your own.
- The first step you need to take is to go to your Android device’s Google Play Store service and download the Flash Share app. Once you’re done with the download, you then have to install the app on your device.
- Then locate the Flash Share app on your Phone’s home screen and open it. Before you do this you need to make sure that the device which you want to send or receive file already has the app installed so you could also open it.
- When the two Android phones already have their Flash Shares opened, you then need to derive a connection between both. This can be done by tapping on “Connect” on both phones.
- Then after that, if you’re sending tap on “Create Group” but if you’re receiving you can tap on “Join Group.” (Although it doesn’t matter in some cases. You can just create or join Group even if you’re sending or receiving)
- Once you’ve clicked on either option, a connection will generate between the two Phones.
- When both have finally connected, you can now select the files you want to send to and from the other device you’re using.
- Once you’re done, you can then disconnect to end the process.
That’s just how quick and easy it is!
How to Share Android Flash Share App to another Phone
In some cases, if you feel like you don’t want to waste your data or go through the process of downloading the app on Google Play Store, you can also get the app through another user. Below is how it’s done:
- Open the Flash Share on another device.
- When it opens, locate “Invite” and click on it.
- You’ll be required to switch on your Bluetooth. So you need to have the Bluetooth of both phones switched on and visible.
- When it’s finally on, the device will conduct a search to connect with the other device.
- When it eventually sees the device’s Bluetooth name, tap on it and the app will then start sending.
Read more: How to Cash-in with free Android App
So quick and easy! Following the steps above, You surely then have to try it out on your own.