With many Android file sharing apps been put in place, it has been much easier for users to have alternatives for file transfer. Believe me when I tell you that the use of this method is share files is very interesting without much delay. With just one flick, I’ll just start sending a variety of files as quickly as possible. Even though I have large files to send, it hasn’t been hard for me to send them. In order to keep the fun rolling, I’m going to show you how you can be able to make use of the Xender Android file transfer app.
With the use of this Xender Android File Transfer app, one can be able to send files like music, videos, photos, apps, and even documents stored on your Phone. Even if you have a large file and wondering how you can be able to transfer it to another Android device, well you have to think of using Xender because of its fastness in file transfer. Before you can be able to use it to share files, you have to be able to make sure that both Phones have the app installed on them each in order to stimulate a connection. So, therefore, all you need to know about using Xender Android file transfer app have been detailed for you via this post.
Steps to use the Xender Android File Transfer App
The necessary steps are drafted below. See below:
- The first thing you need to do is download and install the app on Google Play Store service or you can get it from another Android device.
- Then go to your device home screen and locate the Xender app to tap on it. You’ll have to make sure that you have another Android phone with a Xender app installed on it also.
- Once it’s open, you have to tap on the plus-like red icon to choose whether to create a group or join the group.
- You can decide to create a group or join group depending on which one you prefer that connects fast. So tap on Create Group on the device which you want to start up the connection with, and then tap on Join Group on the other device in order to join the connection.
- You’ll see the connection in progress. When it’s connected you can now start sending your files to and from both Android phones.
How to Share Xender to another User
- Locate the Xender app on your Android home screen and tap on it.
- Once it’s open, you can just click on the options bar at the top left corner of the app.
- You’ll see the “Share this app” icon which you have to tap on.
- Once it’s open, you’ll see sharing options like Bluetooth, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. For easy access, just tap on Bluetooth.
- Required steps will then appear. Step1 (Ask the receiver to switch on Bluetooth and make it visible). Step2 (Click “Scan and Send” to pair your friend’s device).
- You’ll then be required to turn on your own Bluetooth pending the search and discovery of the other device’s Bluetooth.
- When discovered, the file will then start sending.
Finally, when it has finished sending, it’s now left for the receiver to install the file.
That’ just how it’s done!
Read more: How to Hide Files in Android Phones
You’re free to leave a Comment below for more clarification. And you’re also free to Share this app.