Just like most Smartphone devices, you can also know the details about your computer device if you want to. Details like the Manufacturer’s name, the Ram, and the Processor, etc, can be known in your system as these are one of the most important labels of your Windows PC. So whenever you feel like you want to purchase a computer system, you should properly check these features to make sure of what you want to buy to avoid being given the wrong idea. That’s why this site is poised to let you know how you can be able to view Windows device information.
Nowadays, what most people normally ask for before purchasing a respective device is the specs. Practically, it might be the Manufacturer, Storage, or even the Ram. Those are very important because it helps to give you the perfect view of what you intend to expect from that device. The same thing goes for computer devices because you actually need this information in order to get a good system.
Have you ever asked yourself whether you still need other people’s view about the details of the device which you, in particular, want to purchase? Not that it’s bad but sometimes you might end up getting the wrong information, or probably meet a seller that won’t be able to tell you the whole important kinds of stuff you need to know about the computer device. So, therefore, it’s very much important for you to read below and know how you can be able to view Windows device information yourself.
Steps Required to View Windows Device Information
The steps below will help you to carry out this process and be updated.
- The first step is where you’ll locate the Start button at the bottom left corner of your Windows computer device home screen and then tap on it.
- Tap on the Control Panel at the left side of the Start button option.
- Once it’s open, you’ll have to tap on the first option which is “System and Security.”
- You’ll then see other options under the System and Security like; Action Center, Windows Firewall, System, Windows Update, Power Options, Backup and Restore, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and the Administrative Tools. Simply tap on the “System” option.
- Finally, the next page that opens is where you’ll see the Manufacturer’s name, the Ratings, the Ram, the System type, Processor, the Computer name, and even the Online support centre.
You can also see other important like the Action Center, Windows update, and the Performance Information & Tools options located at the bottom left corner of the page in step 5. The Action Center shows you the security tips of your system, the Windows Update option is for you if you want to update your system, whereas the Performance Information & Tools gives you a hint on the performance of your system and how to rate and improve the device.
I hope that vital tip was helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.