A vacant position exists at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company and in this article, we will be taking you through the application process, just as we did in How to Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-IGP). So if you are qualified/eligible and wish to apply for Ikeja Electricity Distribution Job Vacancy, then read on to See what you need to do.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is currently the largest power distribution company in Nigeria which is committed to serving it users with a new spirit and energy, an opportunity to work with this largest power distribution company is open for you now, to apply and join in the empowerment of life and business in terms of power.
Currently, a job vacancy exists with the company, and below we’ve given the details of the job and how you can apply.
IKEDC Jobs – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Job Vacancy
Internal Audit Officer (FULL TIME)
Role Purpose: To assist the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to technical, commercial and financial audits
- To assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits.
- To keep records of audit reports and all key communication with other departments.
- In collaboration with the process/business owners, perform risk assessments in line with the risk management framework to aid the planning of the audit procedures.
- Carry out technical, financial, and commercial audits in Ikeja Electric and prepare quality audit reports.
- Developing audit/work programs based on the result of the risk assessment prior to the commencement of the audits.
- Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports.
- Carry out an investigation into the infractions and other incidents and issue quality reports for decision making and following up to ensure the implementation of recommendations.
- Perform specialized reviews, issue quality reports, and follow up to ensure implementation.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit
Those wishing to apply must possess the following:
- Applicant must be a Chartered Accountant with a relevant University Degree or it’s equivalent in science or social science.
- Must have post-qualification experience in Energy, Power, Finacial or Manufacturing Sector.
Other Requirements are;
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Conflict Resolution/Negotiation Skills
- Ability to Promote Value of Internal Audit
- The skill of Identifying Problems and Solving them
- Accounting Frameworks, tools, and Techniques
- Ability to Understand Industry, regulatory and Standard Charges
In terms of behavior, applicant Should meet the following:
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
How to Apply
To apply to click on this link below
I urge you to make your application as the job offer will close anytime soon. So hurry up Now
Also, let others who might be interested to Know by Sharing IKEDC Jobs – Ikeja Electricity Distribution Job Vacancy – www.ikejaelectric.com on your Social Media. And feel free to ask questions regarding Ikeja Electric Job using the COMMENT BOX Below and we will be here to attend to you. THANKS