Yahoo mail is undoubtedly one of the most if not the most popular instant messaging email service where you’re eligible to transfer messages to your family and friends anywhere and anytime. Sending messages via this email service is quick, easy, and cheap. Here, you don’t have to worry about the network service operator you’re using when you migrate to another country. So far you’re signed up, and have a quick and active internet connection; you can communicate with your loved ones in any country. All you just need is a site that will give you the proper guideline on how to process the India Yahoo mail registration.
There are some certain aspects that’ll be given most non-Indian inhabitants double-mind prior to this India Yahoo mail registration. It might be as a result of the Indian logo in the home page, which might get people thinking how to access their respective country’s Yahoo home page. But I’m assuring you that’s not the case here. This is because the steps that’s been provided for you below varies generally for everyone.
The only thing you need to do is to change the Indian number code to that of your country, in the Mobile number field when you’re filling out your information. Once you do that, you’ll then be redirected to country which you’ve chosen the number code upon the completion of your registration. Now read further below and see how to get about the registration process.
India Yahoo Mail Registration Set Up
Follow the steps provided for you below in order to register for India Yahoo account successfully. Before then, you’ll first need to click Here to visit the official page.
- After that, click on “Sign Up” to register for a new account.
- You’ll be required to fill your personal information which contains your Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Username, Password, Mobile Number, and then provide a username which has not been used by any user, or you choose from one of the alternative usernames which will be provided for you by Yahoo.
- Then click on “Text me an account key” via an SMS from Yahoo in order to verify your Phone number.
- After that, enter the code number been sent to you and click on “Verify” once the number is been sent to you.
- You’ll then have to click on “Continue” when the next page appears to confirm that your registration has been completed.
- Once your account has been completed, your homepage will then appear where you’ll be able to gain full access to your account.
- Once you’ve created your account, you can now decide to setup your profile picture so that you can easily be recognized.
- You’ll also see trending news feeds for you to keep you updated.
- To send or receive messages from other users, you’ll have to go to the “Mail” icon located at the top left corner of the page.
- Not only that, there are other features you can see in your home page, including the Search bar for you to search for anything you want.
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. And you’re also free to Share this post.