The Stanbic IBTC Bank of Nigeria is Seeking Application from Suitable, Qualified and Talented Individuals who wish to work with the Financial Institution. The Bank believes in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions, and if you are talented in this, Then now is the opportunity.
Stanbic IBTC is currently recruiting for the Position of a Business Development Executive – SIIBL. With the Job Location in Port-harcourt Rivers, Nigeria.
Below are every details of the Job and how you can Apply.
Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank | How to Apply & Requirements
Business Development Executives – SIIBL: Purpose
- To grow and develop insurance income for SIIB and deliver profitable revenue streams from within and outside of the Stanbic IBTC Group.
- Ensure effective cross sell of insurance products and services across all major product lines.
- Execution of the regional sales strategy to achieve all revenue goals and targets through engagement with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Expansion of the Stanbic IBTC Group business through identification of revenue opportunities and harnessing of this revenue streams.
Job Requirements (Experience and Qualification)
- Minimum of a first degree in General Social Science/Marketing
- A relevant Masters degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience with exposure in business development, sales and relationship management, sale of insurance products in an insurance company
— Insurance Technical Competencies
— Effective Business Communication
— Presentation Skills
— Compliance (KYC etc)
— Brand Management
— Customer Understanding
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested Candidates Should Click here to Apply. You will also Find other Details about the Job
The Job Application Closes December, 29th 2017
Share Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank | How to Apply & Requirements on your Social Media Account So that others Can Know about it.