LinkedIn is a free online business and employment-oriented social networking service that operating through the official websites “www.LinkedIn.com“. As a registered user its gives you the opportunity to meet with business people around the world, also getting what you want like Jobs, career, technology community and many more.
So this is why LinkedIn.com is regarded as an online social community where you can meet people around the world sharing the same interest with you and also getting updated with trending topics online. Most people get their jobs and come to meet the recruiter via linkedin.com.
In other to start enjoying the suppose my LinkedIn website is created for (business and employment-oriented social networking service) then you will have to create a new LinkedIn account. Good to know that LinkedIn Sign Up is free.
LinkedIn Sign Up
LinkedIn.com has a friendly-interface in the sense that the site is so easy for you to explore what ever information that interest you. Also as a new person who just wants to register linkedin.com account – you can use mobile and pc to access the sign up for and fill it.
Information required to create new account here are as follows: Your name, phone number, email address and create a password. Very brief information about yours to sign up LinkedIn.com account. (See procedures with images below)
When ever you want to access your account (after LinkedIn sign up process) always visit www.linkedin.com and log in with your email address and password.
How to Create LinkedIn.com Account
As said before that you can either use your phone to create this account or pc since the site is mobile friendly. Kindly use the steps below and create your LinkedIn account now:
- visit www.linkedin.com
- the form is already there. Now start filling the LinkedIn Sign Up registration form
- Create new password you can always remember
- click “Join Now”
- Now it opens a security check page where you have to “prove you are not a robot” Do that and continue with the registration.
- Time to setup your profile (about your location and postal code)
- Let Linkedin know whether you are a student of not. If you are a student then you will have to enter your education information, but if you are not you have to tell which industry you have worked or currently working or looking up-to to work with.
- Tell LinkedIn.com by selecting your area of interest.
- Time to start adding people you may know, or you can skip doing that later.
- Check your mail and click the link in the email to confirm your email address
So now you account opens again then you have to start adding people you may know so that they can join your LinkedIn networking, upload a profile pics and