Logging out your Twitter Account from any Device after Using the Platform is a very necessary Step that must be taken if you want you Account to be Protected from third-party. Twitter being a Social network you connect to the World, is your private Account and So therefore, We’ve got How to logout Twitter Account on any device to keep you Account Protected.
For Security purpose, make Sure to logout your Account From any device used to Sign in, be it a friend’s Mobile Device or at any Cyber cafe. Logging out of your Account, Does Not Delete your Account, you can always login anytime you want to.
Without taking much time, below are the Simple Steps to Employ in Logging out your Twitter Account.
How to Logout Twitter Account on any Device | Twitter Sign out Steps
— On your Android Device
- Open your twitter App
- In the top menu, you will either see a navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have.
- Then Tap “Settings and privacy”.
- Tap Account, then tap Log out.
- Tap OK to log out of your Twitter account from your Android device.
— On your iOS
- Go to the Twitter app
- Tap on the gear icon found at the top in the “Me” tab.
- then tap on the “Sign Out” button that you’ll see in the menu.
— On Computer
- Open your Browser and got to www.twitter.com
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, Click on your profile picture
- Then From the drop down menu, click on the “Log out” button
With the Steps above, you account will be logged out. Hope this Was helpful for Security reasons?
Let’s Hear your thought using the COMMENT BOX Below, and also Feel Free to Share on your Social Media Account So that others Can Still Know about it. THANKS