Microsoft Account signup/Sign-in should be done if you want to keep everything that you need in sync on your device. Do you have a windows phone? An Outlook account, Office Online, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive, and more? Then here is a Guide on how you can create a Microsoft Account and get free access to them.
Recently, I was Operating a Windows phone, only to find out that I will need to create the Microsoft Account First before I can access lots of features on the phone, so if this is your case too, then here is a post for you. Also, as earlier stated, creating this account can give you access to other accounts that you have by keeping everything in sync on your device.
It’s Just like saying access to many platforms from one Account. And the good news about this account is that it’s FREE to register.
What you can do on Microsoft
Here are a few of them.
- You can get things done – Free access to Office Online, Outlook, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive, and more.
- Have More fun – Get the best in entertainment with Xbox Live and Microsoft Store, personalized to your interests. Easily find your favorite games, apps, music, movies, and more when you sign in with Microsoft.
- Stay in touch – with those who matter most, whether it’s work or play. Get HD video calls and messaging with Skype, and take control of your inbox with Outlook, all for free.
- Keep things easy and personalized
- Earn Rewards – Earn points for shopping and searching with Microsoft.
How to Create Microsoft Account | Microsoft Account Signup
Below is the easy sign-up steps.
Go to the Microsoft account sign-up page
Then select No account? Create one!
Fill out the form with your information and create a password. Use the Use your email instead, Use a phone number instead, and Get a new email address links to change how you sign up.
Select Next to complete the Registration
Microsoft Account Sign-in (Login to Microsoft Account)
- Go to Microsoft account sign-in page
- Enter your Email, Phone Number or Skype
- Click on Next
You will be Logged in to your Microsoft Account.
Feel free to tell us what you think about Microsoft Account Signup by using the COMMENT BOX Below. Also, share on your Social Media account so that others can still know about it. THANKS