Here is NDLEA 2018 Recruitment Procedures and Requirements needed if you want to Join the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency of Nigeria. Being part of the Agency is Easy if you will follow every Details and Instructions given in this article.
The establishment of the NDLEA was Nigeria’s deliberate attempt at joining the rest of the world in getting rid of this cankerworm within her borders, and If you are Desperate to Join in the Fight, You can Join Them by Applying for the Various Job Positions Available in the Agency.
With the Sole Vision of becoming the most proactive and leading Drug Law Enforcement Agency on the African Continent and one of the best in the world through the provision of effective and efficient services to Nigerians by cutting off the supply of illicit drugs, reducing the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse, tracing and recovering drug -related proceeds and contributing to the creation and maintenance of an enviable image for the Nation throughout the world, The NDLEA Will be a Force to Reckon With.
So the Opportunity for you to Apply is open to you Now. And One good thing About the NDLEA Job Application form is that it is FREE.
On No Account Should you pay any Money to any Person or Group of People for the Aim of Securing a Job Position in the Agency. The NDLEA Do not ask for anything for Unsuspecting Applicants Who Wish to Work With them.
As a Matter of Fact, With the Basic Requirements and Your Qualifications In Place, Then i Bet you can Secure a Good Position in the Agency.
NDLEA Official Website
For any information and Job Application, the official Website of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is www.ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA Job Application Requirements
Below are the Requirements Needed;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, OR
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education you’ve Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport sized Photo.
NDLEA Job Application form | NDLEA 2018 Recruitment | How to Apply
Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
To Apply, Visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Job Application portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng/v1
Important: The NDLEA 2018 Recruitment Portal has not be Opened as at the time of this article. But We are always Here to Help you, So if you are interested in working with the agency, Then Kindly drop your Phone Number or Email Address in the COMMENT BOX below as we will be Updating as soon as it is opened.
Also Share to Let others Know. THANKS