Gather Online platform is considered the most trending social service network in the work currently. This website offers an opportunity for its users in order for them to engage in a hidden discussion on a particular topic. Not only those, users can also choose a certain topic of their own and then create their own gatherings. Unlike other social Platforms where the trend never changes even though the centuries pass, Gather Online enables and empowers its users to limit the days which a Gathering can stay active and all that are involved in that discussion can still make a comment or a suggestion. This site has prepared for you guideline that will help you get started with the Gather Online platform.
One unique feature of this platform is that its security is a top notch. Unlike other social service networks, it doesn’t have anything to do with the privacy of its users. Even though there are much more people on the platform, the social activities and personalities of people are not brought upon as a topic or even on any angle. So, therefore, once you sign up for this platform, you can be able to freely discuss yourself and what you want without any thought of the topic been publicized to the entire world. So read further below and see how you can be able to create a Gather online account.
How to Create Account on the Gather Online Platform
To set up your first Gathering online account, just follow the following mentioned steps below.
- The first step is to visit gatheronline.com which is the official site.
- Then tap on “Sign In” for a new window on the site to open.
- Tap on the “Join” button to create your account.
- Then enter your email address in the field provided for it and then tap on “Get started.”
- When a new window appears, you’ll then have to fill in your First name, Last name, and then create a Password containing about 6 letters above.
- You’ll be requested to upload your profile picture. To do this, just tap on the “Upload Avatar” button, choose a picture you want to upload, and then tap on “Accept” to proceed.
- Once you’ve carried out that process, just tap on the “Next” button.
- You’ll see about two categories been presented for you. Just select any one and then tap on the “I’m done” button.
Now that’s just how quick and easy it’s been done.
You can now log in to your account with your email and password. In order to do this, you just have to follow the step-by-step method provided for you below.
- Log into your account, tap on the “Sign in” button at the top corner.
- When a new window appears, you’ll then have to enter your Email address and your Password in their provided fields and then tap the “Sign in” button.
Now that you’ve signed in to your account, you can now start accessing your account home page.
More Tips on Gathering Online
The first set that appears is a search tab where you can be able to search for a particular category or existing channels of Gather online. You can select an option so as to set the privacy of your gathering. Not only that, you can also set the time duration of your account’s activity. Once this duration ends, your Gathering can’t be renewed or further discussion in that Gathering can’t be made.
You can also search for existing contacts, or you can also invite friends by their respective email addresses in order to have a chat with them. In your account home-page, you can also view the number of participants/users on the Gathering. And you can, therefore, decide to click an option to decide a particular Gathering you want to share with friends.
Looking at the bottom of each page:
- You’ll see a “Buzz page” where users tend to express their experiences with the Gather Online platform via messages, videos, recordings, or through posts.
- The “Support page” is where questions, comments, reports, and other assistance are being attended to by the Gather Online team.
- The “Terms page” lists all the terms and conditions of Gather Online and ensuring that the user agrees to.
You can stay in touch with Gather Online anywhere, anytime with the introduction of the Gather App.
Download on Play Store here >>> play.google.com/store/gatheronline.
Download on Apple Store here >>> itunes.apple.com/gather-online
Was that helpful? You can leave your Comment in the box below. You’re also free to Share this post.