Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc | NIBSS Recruitment 2017 | NIBSS Recruitment Portal | IBSS Recruitment 2017 Application Guide and Requirement is out online – See more details below;
In this Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc Job Article, you will get latest updates on NIBSS Plc 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
About Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc
NIBSS provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.
NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria, and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Plc Application Guide and Requirement
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Growing business segment by signing-on new companies and managing existing relationships;
- Develop & maintain marketing strategy document;
- Maintain customer call plan and implement same;
- Good understanding of the e-Payment landscape;
- Ability to engage in research work;
- Manage the operational activities of CRM team.
The desired candidate must exhibit competencies in the following;
- Marketing and Selling Skills;
- Ability to follow through a prospect from start to completion;
- Good communication skill;
- Energetic with great drive for timely execution;
- Highly organized;
- Ability to plan and take prospects through NIBSS onboarding process;
- Ability to effectively manage our internal process and people to achieve delivery in a timely manner;
- High attention to details and must be a fast process learner.
Other required competencies include:
- Customer Focus
- Focus on excellent delivery
- Team spirit
- Business goal management
- Business Writing Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Market Research
- Business Development
- Business Goal Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience related to the Job.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) from an accredited University. A master’s degree or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
How To Apply for NIBSS Recruitment 2017 Application
Application process is very easy, all you need to do is to visit this NIBSS Recruitment Portal below and fill out the the form.
- Apply Now: Application for CRM Officer
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NIBSS Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.