Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 form portal is now open, you can submit your application now.
The Nigeria Immigration service is is one of the force in Nigeria, it was carved out from the Nigeria Police Force in the year 1958, as at tat tome it was called the immigration department and was headed by the CFIO (Chief Federal Immigration officer).
It has the followng as thier Mission and vision :
To be a modern, effective and efficient Immigration Service, manned by well trained and motivated workforce.
To strengthen the security and prosperity of Nigeria through proactive, effective and efficient border security and migration management.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
- applicants must be a Nigerian with a valid local government identification
- must not be have any record of any crime or proceeding court case
- applicants me mentally and physically fit
- age should be between 18-38 years
- applicants must have minimum o’level
- applicants will present an evidence of good health condition
- will be willing to undertake all the recruitment exercise
- must apply through the immigration portal
- aspiring applicants residing abroad must be willing to relocate
- graduates from the following discipline are mostly expected: Marketing, MME, psychology, economics, mathematics, computer science and others
- applicants must be fluent in English language
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2019
Launch your browser and log on to www.immigration.gov.ng, click on careers and then start your application. Now note, the NIS can decide to create a portal for their recruitment and so if they do, you will be told on which portal you will need to apply from.
Note: NIS recruitment for 2019 have not started and will start soon, so to receive notification when recruitment starts, you can use the comment box below to leave drop your email address and mobile phone number.