Nigeria Police force recruitment form portal 2019 is now open for those who will like to join the Nigeria Police, the recruitment requirement and NPF recruitment form and other information that will be relevant to you when applying is on this page.
The Nigeria police is one of the law enforcement agency in Nigeria and it is under the federal government. They have staff strength of about 650,000 with zonal offices and branches scatted across the country.
Presently, they have retired about thousands of those who are due for retirement and some workers who are dead will be replaced this time, therefore there is an ongoing massive recruitment in the force now.
- applicants must be a Nigerian by birth
- The person must be physically fit and will not have any of this abnormalities: Knock Knees, flat feet, bow legs, bent knees, heavy body scars,squint eyes or defective eyesight, bad dentition, protruding navel, deformed hands.
- no applicants should have a tattoos or any irritating tribal marks
- female applicants must not be pregnant when applying or have any legal obligation to take care of any child.
- must not have less than 86cm expanded chest measurement
height must not be less than 1.67 meters for men and 1.64 meters for women.
- must be free from all financial challenges
- applicants must have a good character.
- must not have any criminal record or an ongoing court case.
- age gap is between 18 to 25 years.
- must have an o’level result with at least 5 credit pass including in English and mathematics.
- must be mentally fit.
How To Apply
Log on to to download and fill up the guarantors form, applicants must present two persons referencing them from the following categories, Magistrate, local government, traditional rulers, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of grade level 12,police officer not below the level of CSP, military officer not below the level or rank of Lieutenant Colonel..
If you have any question, you can use the comment box below to reach to us.