Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017/2018 And Application Guide – NA Recruitment Form Closing Date.
We are pleased to inform the general public and most especially those who wish to know if The Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017/2018 is out. Below is the update you wish to know about the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017/2018 as well as the step by step guide on how to apply for Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
One inportante thing you should know about this nigeria navy form 2017/2018 is that Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2017 Nigerian Army 76 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Guide and Basic Requirements;
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be English Language.
- In addition to above qualification, those applying as tradesmen women must also posses OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details arc available on the website.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form and Guide – 2017/2018
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2017.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
Step by Step Guide for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017/2018 Application
- Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
- Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
- On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
- Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form Closing Date
It is really good to know when is nigerian army form coming out in other to know how to go about application, but below is what you need to know:
N/B: Currently, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form is not yet available online. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
So the Nigerian Army (NA) recruitment form closing date is not yet available.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions
If you want to get the NA Recruitment past question and answer please fill out this form below:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’5’/][contact-field label=’Mobile Number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’5’/][contact-field label=’Recomendation ‘ type=’textarea’ required=’5’/][/contact-form]
Please for more UPDATE, QUESTION or ANSWER about Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2017/2018, NDA Short Service Course Recruitment, Navy Short Service Course Recruitment, Civil Defence Short Service Course Recruitment, Custom Recruitment and Recruitment in Immigration. Kindly use the comment box below to Contact Us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
For more information on this, visit www.recruitment.army.mail.ng