The Nigerian Navy 2017 Job Recruitment Application Guide and Requirement is out for only Applicants with Nigerian origin by birth and Applicants between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
Before thinking of How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017, you must first know that Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
Nigeria Navy 2017 Recruitment Interested Applicant That Can’t Apply
Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply:
- Short sight,
- Ear problem,
- Previous orthopedic operation,
- Flat foot,
- Below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67),
- Stammering or any natural disability.
NOTE: Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 Application Requirement
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and/professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offense to declare false educational/professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hands over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- An applicant is required to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by a court of law on criminal charges.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
- The completed application form is to be submitted online.
- Applicants will be required to produce original of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1 before recruitment.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test is 7 October 2017.
- Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- On completion of the application form, applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the Application Summary.
How To Apply for Nigerian Navy 2017 Job Recruitment Application
These guidelines for the Nigerian navy 2017 recruitment enlistment can be accessed on the Nigerian navy recruitment portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com which is opened today being on 11 October 2017 for interested candidates to apply online.
- Visit here for Application: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy 2017 Job Recruitment Application Deadline
With the latest news on Nigerian navy recruitment, we can’t really say it has been made known to every one. but as soon as it’s updated we shall be sharing that wilt you as well.
Please make sure you use this comment box below for any recommendation on www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2017 Also kindly share this post on your Facebook Account or other social media account.