Here is what it takes to open citi bank account online, you will need a social security number, drivers license. You know, Citi bank is a consumer bank with headquarters at New York and branches at different parts of the world. The bank has close to 723 branches in United states alone and 1,494 branches in Mexico.
When you open a Citi account you will be able to enjoy benefits such as mobile check deposit, linked accounts, online bill pay, and a lot more. Interestingly, you can open citi bank account online, which means, you can from your home country open a citi bank account.
These is a tips of an ice berg, now do you know you can open citi bank online account now and start making transactions with the bank in less than few minutes? you can open an account with minimum zero dollar. Citi allows you to get access to entertainment and dining perks just with Citi Debit Card.
Citi bank offers some rewards just like Citi thank You rewards, so now lets get started with what you need to create citi bank account online.
How to Open Citi Bank Account Online
If you are ready to start your applications, you can follow the steps below:
- open your browser and log on to online.citi.com
- click the point down arrow to select type of account and then on get started
- go through the packages shown you and then click on apply when you are done reading
- start filling the form immediately, indicate your name, email address, home address, mode of identification
- enter your date of birth and fill up other things required.
- when you are done click on next and fill up other things demanded.
Citi bank Account Opening Requirements
- House address
- mother’s maiden name and elementary school name
- primary phone number and your full name.
That is all, with these few steps, you are on your way to banking made easy.