That is why many readers relish the chance to perform this pattern unlock on their respective devices. It doesn’t matter if you’ve lost your password or mistakenly used a wrong key which you could not remember, just calm down because there are ways which you can Open Your Locked Android Phone.
Having an issue of forgotten password on your Android device is something most users do encounter. That is why we will let you know the 4 suitable methods which will properly guide you. By following this guide, you would certainly be able to learn how to Open Your Locked Android Phone. This guideline doesn’t come with much stress and has zero data cost.
4 Methods to Open Your Locked Android Phone
The methods which will guide you to Open Your Locked Android Phone varies with; Windows devices, Samsung, and other Android phones whose versions are 4.4 and. So read below and see how it works.
Method 1: Using ‘Forgot Password’ Approach
If your device is running on Android 4.4 or older versions, then you can also take the assistance of the “Forgot Pattern” option to perform the pattern unlock. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on your device, follow these steps:
- → Simply provide any incorrect pattern on your device.
- → From the bottom of the screen, you can tap on the “Forgot Pattern” feature.
- → Select the option to unlock your device with your Google details, and provide the correct Google details of the account that is linked to your device.
- → Later, you can set a new pattern for your device and confirm it. This will let you access your Android device with the new pattern lock.
Method 2: Using Android Lock Screen Removal
This method is available on Windows and works for phones like; Samsung Galaxy S, Note, Tab series, and LG G2, G3, G4, etc. Follow the steps below and unlock the pin, pattern, password, fingerprint, or any other kind of lock on an Android device:
- → You have to install dr.fone software and launch it to perform pattern unlock. Then select ‘Unlock’ from the home screen.
- → Connect your device to the system. Once it is detected, click on the “Start” button.
- → Then Put your phone into Download Mode. Turn it off and long press the Home, Power, and the Volume Down key at the same time. Afterwards, press the Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode on your system.
- → The application will automatically detect once your device will enter the Download mode.
- → It will start downloading the recovery package and perform the needed steps to unlock your device.
- → You will be notified when the process is completed. Simply disconnect your device and access it without any pattern lock.
Method 3: Use Android Device Manager
It can be used to remotely ring a device, change its lock, locate it, or erase its content. To learn how to unlock pattern lock on Android, follow these steps:
- → Go to Android Device Manager (Find My Device) website https://www.google.com/android/find and log-in using your credentials.
- → A list of all the connected devices to your Google account will be provided.
- → There are various options like; erase, lock, and ring. Click on the “Lock” option to change the lock pattern on your device.
- → Provide the new password for your device and write an optional recovery message.
Method 4: Unlock pattern lock with a factory reset
As the name suggests, your device would be restored to its factory setting by losing its data. Though, if you wish to learn how to unlock pattern by performing a factory reset, then you can perform these steps:
- → To start with, enter the Recovery Mode on your device. This can be done by holding the Home, Power, and Volume Up key at the same time. (Though, the correct key combination might differ from one version of Android device to another).
- → Use the Volume Up and Down key to navigate and the Power/Home button to make a choice.
- → Select the wipe data/factory reset option to perform pattern unlock.
- → Confirm your choice in order to factory reset your device.
- → Wait for a while as your phone will perform the needed operations. Then choose to reboot your phone and access it without any lock screen.
You can share this information with others as well to help them!